Recent content by RuledbySaturn

1. R

The Year of the Tiger

This is cool.
  2. R

If you use triplicity rulers

Thanks Sunny! Good seeing you again btw. Thanks for the info hiimnotcool.
  3. R

Question about triplicity rulers! Hi Sunny! What I meant was this: Go back to day chart, Gemini Sun for example. Ruler Mercury, triplicity rulers Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter. Saturn represents first third of life, Mercury middle third, Jupiter last third of life. This system makes predicting...
  4. R

Question about triplicity rulers! Hi all, I am new to using triplicity rulers and have some questions: 1. There are different systems - which one have you found to be the most accurate for natal analysis according to your personal experience? 2. From what I've read (classical astrology...
  5. R

For those who have relocated...

I'd be adventurous enough to try it :D
  6. R

happy Birthday Wintersprite1

aww I love Caps. Happy b-day from fellow Cappy here! :kissing::D Have an awesome 2010!
  7. R

Do you have any natal planets combust?

Thanks to those who PM'd, too, as always.
  8. R

Well...if you never noticed anything then they probably don't really affect you :smile:. I'm just so curious if combust planets really affect people.
  9. R

I've been analyzing other people's charts, and some of them have planets that are combust. However, it appears (to me anyway) that their combust planets perform just fine in real life (for example, this one person who has Jupiter exalted but combust still has lots lof luck in life). I don't have...
  10. R

How do I know when a relationship lesson is over?

:D......... And you are so lucky EJ53!
  11. R

I just couldn't get your post out of my head and had to come back to it...I gave what you said some careful thought in the past few hours...You pretty much answered all my questions. Thank you so much Vinyasa for such a brilliantly written post - you have no idea how much I appreciated it:smile:
  12. R

Because Haizea, people can always get what they want if they really want it, but sometimes some things and people are simply not worth one's effort. For me right now it's about finding out whether a person or a goal is even worth the effort before I invest in the time and energy.
  13. R

Hey I accept the challenge! If we're still talking in the future, whichever areas of my life I've achieved the kind of tangible results I want (I have high standards) I'll keep you in mind and do my best to share. For now, let's help each other by sending each other good thoughts - Here is...
  14. R

Do you think it's true that love can conquer all? I used to believe it, but the older I get the more I think it's not worth the effort...I guess I am in the process of negotiating with the Universe to send me love that comes with minimal obstacles...
  15. R

Working late at night

You guys have such cool ideas and stories!