Recent content by rozy

1. R

Is he the one?

Here I am with another question .. My parents r considering a guy for me... I wanna know is he the one??
  2. R

does he think about me?? :love:

Aquarius7000 :- thank u so much for ur delineation... SagSunScorpioMoon :- Thanks to u too for trying...but I know one thing for sure that he doesnt hate me..maybe he doesnt think abt me romantically but I am sure he doesnt hate me..y wud a guy call me up to talk if he hated me... For how...
  3. R

Thank u for your reply.... just one more question Does this chart show that I am interested in this guy ?? pls explain how..
  4. R

yeah I agree with u... c the planets r not aspecting ...so it means v r not in touch but then I still find myself thinking about him...(I hav already describd the extent to which I feel drawn to him)..... The fact that I am very much into him at this point of time ...IS this indicated in the...
  5. R

Do u c us reconciling or him getting bak to me?? Is this guy even worth all my thoughts and energy that I am using thinking about him ??
  6. R

Thank u both for replying... and Erickaf pls check ur pvt msg box.
  7. R

Could u please answer my question on the basis of this horary chart "what does this guy think about me..any likelihood of us meeting or talking ?"
  8. R

An old horary which i want to be reinterpreted

To Moog I can c that I am the Sun placed in 10th house and he is the Saturn(R) placed in my 2nd house. So they are in trine.
  9. R

An old horary which i want to be reinterpreted

hey all..this is my 1st post on this forum...I hav learnt a little bit of horary.. I had a horary drawn to find out whether me and this guy wud end up getting married ?plsss help me...i just dunno wat is likely to happen.... Pls help..