Recent content by RosieOne

1. R

House 11 and 12 in Capricorn

You came into this life an Aquarius being (Moon) who is growing up into a Cancer (Sun). You will always be very Aquarius inside - different, eccentric, futuristic, electric. However, you are here to explore being very empathic and emotionally in tune. Aquairus Moon people get bored hearing...
  2. R

I am so sorry your father died, and that you do not feel he got the care he needed. I was busy today but will give you a reading early tomorrow.
  3. R

I guess I would like to know what it would mean or could allude to when having Jupiter in Capricorn and Jupiter in my 12th house in conjunction with the rest of the aspects in my chart. Looks to me like you have Jupiter in the 11th House. What life challenges are you facing right now...
  4. R

Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Neptune is in Pisces - yay!!! And now Retrograde! June 7 - November 13 2013! What does this mean? It means the Pisces Power Wave is now headed inward. The energy is intergrating into our individuality.
  5. R

sun, moon, asc

Jupiter in Leo in the 4th House means your home is your castle, your heart and your Quest. Married to Venus in Aquarius in the 10th! Venus in Aquarius in the 10th means that your career and calling is very artistic (Venus) and strange, eccentric, or futuristic or otherwise mind-boggling ala...
  6. R

sun, moon, asc

2. Is actually related to 1. As i said in one of my threads "A friend of my family who also introduced me to astrology told me once that there seem to be indications for an inclination towards treachery, scheming and slight criminal tendencies. It's also interesting because i have quite a...
  7. R

sun, moon, asc

1. I stand in a bit of awe of my 12th house mars. For what i've read it can reveal some trapped/suppressed mars-energy thats desirous of breaking out eventually. Some astrologers say that people with strong energies in their 12th house consider themselves victims of the respective area. So...
  8. R

sun, moon, asc

Sun/Moon is your personality. You came into this world as a Sage baby here to grow up into a Capricorn. Inside you will always be a Sage - a completely global citizen. Watch Debra Silverman acting the Sage archetype: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icbovUGDZ2g So you have lots of inner fore...
  9. R

logansrun, I think I sent you an invite via PM. If not PM me.
  10. R

Rosie, I replied to the invite. Hope you received it. I'd definitely be interested. :) VirGem89, Thank you, and thanks to others who are PMing me. Aquariusville opens it's doors in another couple days! It will be administrated (at first at least) by a circle of 3-5 astrologer grandmas (and at...
  11. R

FeelingShred, I want to focus on you here for a bit. I mis-spoke. Your Pluto is on the cusp of your 11th House, not on your MH. This make you intensely public, and kind of works out to the same thing as what I said - though you don't HAVE to work for yourself. Having a job in a company would...
  12. R

This thread has been such a wonderful experience for me. I am very grateful to the moderators here at the Astrology Community for allowing this thread to stay here in the Read My Chart section of this forum. Unfortunately the thread is a thread, and thus unsustainable. Already we are...
  13. R

Ankhesenamun, Always place the oxygen mask over your face first, then your baby's, and then your siblings. One step at a time. Seek real life helpers. Now the biggest help you give your younger siblings is your witness. They say that if an abused kid has even one person as a reality check...
  14. R

I grew up from a quite religious mom.I would always follow a certain rule when it comes to my beliefs and traditions.But when I turned 16 something happened:crying: Moon Over Rising by Oriel Your story is so Pisces, in content and FEEL. Really lovely and honest and real and Neptunian, yet...
  15. R

FeelingShred, You have an amazing scope! And that horoscope for the "God event" IS absolutely beautiful. Soooo, assuming that there IS a Great Horoscope Caster, a Source, a Divine One, then you are being led and protected. In so many ways, the worse is OVER. Pluto in the sky in your 12th...