Recent content by RedRydingHood

1. R

Newbie in the "house" ;)

Thanks, JUPITERASC! I'll post it there although my interpretation of my own chart wont be too hot lol as I haven't had much of a chance to study of late
  2. R

Newbie in the "house" ;)

Hi ElenaJ that sounds great I'm just wrapping my head around how to post my natal chart and shall i just post it here??
  3. R

Newbie in the "house" ;)

Thanks for the welcome Greybeard :D Hopefully my intro didnt come off as to hot shotty or self absorbed.. lol i looked over some of your threads and wow.. super awesome I hope to learn as much as i can from you and other established members as i have a lot of questions and dilemmas i need to...
  4. R

Newbie in the "house" ;)

Hey guys! some quick facts my names sapph short for sapphire the gem.. -Cancer sun -Aries moon and rising -Gemini in venus Fun Facts I was born on a waning gibbous moon most of my inner planets are located in the bottom right hemisphere right of the MC-IC axis I have two T squares (fml) I...
  5. R

Followed a boomerang Yod, Chiron, and Wounds that Need Healed Here seeking Wisdom

Hi heidi im new also and here for similar reasons.. i'm new to astrology so cant help you out in finding the answers that your looking for.. i was attracted to your post because i also just discovered that i have 2 boomerang or golden yods in my chart aswell and i am also looking for more...