Recent content by ravinderccmb

1. R

Younger Brother 's career reading.

Also confirm if he has hinderance in education. His mother is not treated well in the family or has some issues. His father has hard time adjusting to the norms of religion or faith. His father family has any issues related to inheritance or insurance. Around 2015-16 did his paternal grandmother...
  2. R

Younger Brother 's career reading.

As the lagna is on border confirm if his paternal grandfather is energetic and started everything from scratch. Anyone in mother's family had repeated abortions or problems with property. Does he watch aggressive movies. Is he good in mathematics?
  3. R

marriage after 36... well, im 36

Please clarify few points: 1. You must be energetic person. 2. You plan or start many things but difficult to complete them. 3. If any problem or dispute fight on the spot and forget about it later, will not carry forward the grudge. 4. You are emotionally attached to your mother. 5. Your mother...
  4. R

When will my life get better?

Please clarify few points: 1. Do you complain that your father has made wrong choices in the past. 2. Do you like to read or listen to religious texts. 3. Did you have any breaks in relationship or education. 4. Your paternal grandfather was technical and hardworking and emotional. 5. Do you...
  5. R

Is there anything good here

This native must have been born around 5th May 1976 at around 16-00 hrs. If so do these points match: 1.Do you have complains that your father has taken wrong decisions in the past. 2.Do you have issues with regard to paper work related to inheritance or insurance. 3.Do you read or listen to...
  6. R

Need advice/opinions about my Vedic birth chart

Please clarify few points: 1. DO you take up tasks which are tough or others avoid to take up. 2. Are you emotionally attached to your father? 3. Did you get any wealth or gains from your maternal grandmother when you were 12yrs old.
  7. R

Multiple Divorces and Husband

Please clarify few points: 1.Do make relationship quickly and also end quickly. 2. Did you loose money or documents while travelling or away from home. 3. Any issues with your neighbors. 4. Is your father Authoritative person.
  8. R

20 years of gain or pain!!?

Please clarify few points: 1.Do you prefer to spend time alone or undisturbed. 2. Are you emotionally attached to your maternal grandmother. 3. Is your father hardworking person. 4. Do you have regular problems with paper work/ documents / guru/ father / teacher. 5. Did your father or any guru...
  9. R

Can you please tell me if my Second Marriage will be sucessful ?

Do you have long term plans or goals with respect to your career. Did you promise something to your partner and now in dilema. Did you change your career or source of income once. Does your father speak less but to the point. Your father does not trust anyone. your paternal grandfather was...
  10. R

Can you please tell me if my Second Marriage will be sucessful ?

Do you complain or discuss about the decisions made by your father in the past. Do you like to read literature or higher knowledge. Is your mother hardworking person. Do you have technical education. Do most of the elders in your house have leg issues. Find out if your mother made any wish to...
  11. R

Marriage Timing and Spouse Characterstics

Were you quick in making relationships and also ending mostly in your study place.
  12. R

Requesting help regarding my marriage query

Please clarify few points: 1. Are you quick in social interaction. 2. Do you talk about different religions or teachers/ gurus. 3. Also do you feel that society needs some changes. 4. Do you always complain about expenses or disputes or career. 5. Do you choose career on emotional basis. 6. Do...
  13. R

Nephew's Marriage - Good or Not so good?

Please clarify few points:1. Does he enjoy reading for higher learning or spiritual. 2. He might be learned and short tempered. 3. He has sudden events when it comes to inheritance or insurance related or diseases. 4. Does he always discuss about father siblings or regular income. 5. Does he...
  14. R

Career breakthrough?

Please confirm few points: 1. Do you keep discussing about stock market, food or love relationship issues. 2. You make relationship in short time and is it mostly in work place. 3.Do you worry about mother siblings or your father.
  15. R

What's wrong with opposite gender in a relationship?

Please confirm few points: 1. Do you keep discussing about different religions, gurus or higher learning? Also you keep mentioning the changes Govt has to make for society betterment. 2. Do you choose job on emotional level rather than on monetary basis. 3. Do you have multiple relationship most...