Recent content by raneyalp

1. R

marriage and solar return

it is not a horary question
  2. R

marriage and solar return

hello this is both solar return, one is for 2023 and one is for 2024 and there is my natal chart. i am thinking to get marriage either 2023 or 2024 with my current boyfriend, the thing is he isn't the only option i have, because it can be someone from family side because my society is...
  3. R

will i ever go to their concert?

hello my question could be silly but i was watching a video for my favorite band and i felt sad to never been there because of life and in that moment i asked will i ever be there one day?
  4. R

selling a land

hi, my father die in 2007 and he left us a land. and mother been trying to sell it with my uncles so we can use the money but with no luck, when we succeed? female: 1994-22-3 2:47 am riyadh, saudi arabia
  5. R

my book and publishing

hello this the chart for the time i shared my book to the publishing company because they have a writing contest and the winners they would publish their book and i wonder if they would publish my book
  6. R

my book and publishing

hello this the chart for the time i share my book to the publishing company because they have a writing contest and the winners they would publish their books and i wonder if they would publish my book
  7. R

is my boss likes me?

hello, I appreciate your answer, if it’s ok to gives more details i would be happy, my question is based my absorbing to how he treat and talk to me differently to others, especially this week when our employer evaluation came out and i got the lowest degree but he gave me extra tasks so i can...
  8. R

is my boss likes me?

hello this is the chart of my question which is “is my boss likes me or have feelings to me” my question is just so i can be aware of it, because i noticed things from him. and i need the answer. thank you
  9. R

what is he hiding from me?

thank you for your reply and i get your words, the question arise at this time, sorry about before i though the time of the conversation will be enough .
  10. R

what is he hiding from me?

hello i am in a relationship (on and off) i talked to him after days of not seeing or have any connection from him. (over the phone) he didn't explain anything to me, and after the conversation he left again, and its been days since that. i want to know what is he hiding from me? because this...
  11. R

my current relationship,please i need answers

hello how my current relationship gonna end? will we be together and get married or no?
  12. R

arranged marriage

please, anyone?
  13. R

arranged marriage

yes i am a woman, sorry. i'd be waiting for your interpretation
  14. R

arranged marriage

hi please i need information about my marriage i don't want it to be arranged marriage but we live in a society that arranged marriage is a must, and i been doing secret dates but it never lead to marriage, they all leave when it gets serious because they want it like the traditional, so...