Recent content by RamonaSmileee

1. RamonaSmileee

Whats your 5th house like!

My 5th house in Aquarius and I also have Uranus here. I`m just in love with aquarians or people with moon in aquarius. They are my weakness. I just always fall in love with them. That`s all I can say about it.
  2. RamonaSmileee

Aspects Patterns

Thank so much!!! I`m happy you see an expressive soul cause that what I need to be a good actress :)
  3. RamonaSmileee

Aspects Patterns

I can`t understand aspects patterns. Do I have a Grand Trine or because my Mercury is Oppositte Pluto, I have 2 kites? Also, I have a mystic rectangle or a grand cross? And what that grand cross is all about? Do I have 6 talent triangles or my math is at her own level of wrong? Help! Please...
  4. RamonaSmileee

Help! Please!!!

Thank you all for answering! To PhoenixFlight: It a really big year for me. A levels, ending school. After those, I`ll fly to Spain for modelling and acting at a agency that I love. I adore anything connected to arts. I`m just used to run away from what love...
  5. RamonaSmileee

Help! Please!!!

Thank you! I am happy my NN is helping me towards career. In personal life, is just a pain. With a Venus in Gemini, I just can`t be alone. Acting is what I can`t give up. My Virgo rising needs a plen b, c, d till I ran out of letters. I kept looking for something else, but still nothing...
  6. RamonaSmileee

Help! Please!!!

I`ve got a really really complicated chart! Those aspects are killing me. I`ll apreciate every information cause I`m giving up on trying to read it and have no clue why. By the way, can someone with this chart become a real actress? I want the best, otherwise I`m just wasting my time and to...
  7. RamonaSmileee

Acting is my life

I don`t have a favourite wine, I shall find one. It`s just red wine,but sweet, really sweet.
  8. RamonaSmileee

Aries the Warrior

Neptunia: Taurus Sun,Sagittarius Moon <3 AstroAries: All Aries I know are pure energy.They are the definition of hyperactivitty, but I love they way of searching for something new,although it is annoying sometimes, especially when my Mars in Taurus thinks I shall have a nap :))
  9. RamonaSmileee

Acting is my life

Well,thank you. Yes, that`s true: We, Taurus people, embrace live. I try to make something I like more than just having a job for money, but my Taurus Sun needs a lot of money. Comfort is something we need. No question about that. :)) All the Taurus I know are the same. We can live without some...
  10. RamonaSmileee

Aries the Warrior

AstroAries, at least you`ll have the energy to raise an Aries child :)) I need 10 energy drinks to stay an hour with an Aries kid. Gosh! And it won`t end well. I will probably make the kid cry cause I will yell at him to go to sleep:)) Or I`ll teach the kid a really cool game: he will run...
  11. RamonaSmileee

Acting is my life

To AstroAries: Yes,I am interested in conspiracy theories :) I think my astrology interest came out from my sun too. I also feel like everybody is looking at me,but I put that on my Virgo ascendant cause I`m like: What`s wrong now? So, I feel they just want to point my flaws. I do not know if a...
  12. RamonaSmileee

So many of my planets are retrograde. Is that bad?

I found this article about retrograde planets and it was true in my case: http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/retrogrades-in-the-natal-horoscope . I`ve also got 5 planets retrogade and this stubborn bull wants to think that a retrograde planet isn`t a bad thing. A retrograde planet is...
  13. RamonaSmileee

Acting is my life

Exactly. Furthermore, I believe a planet in his own sign has a lot of power, a power you shall not mess with. I`ve got natal Uranus in Aquarius in 5th house and although I`ve got a Pisces DC, I always fall in love with aliens. And I do not want to speak about Aquarians because they`ve got a...
  14. RamonaSmileee

Acting is my life

I love my Mars in Taurus. It gives my drive the stubborness that I need and it also forms a trine with my Moon. Also, George Clooney,whom I share birthday with, has the same Mars in Taurus and I feel that helped him through his career because slow and steady always wins the race.
  15. RamonaSmileee

Acting is my life

Thank you, Blaze! In Taurus, so I can`t make him shut up.