rafaella
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Rafaella, could please have a look at the horary I posted in Relationship Horary forum with the title "Any possibility with this one?" -

thanks a lot.
    Hello Rafaella! I really wish you would please give this horary chart a try,it's regarding housing.

It's under

Horary Questions on Sales, purchases, money>>> Should I sublet my room?
    Dear Rafaella,

I just realized that so many people is asking you to give you a reading! So please do not mind about it.

Best wishes,

whitey
    Hello Rafaella! I have a doubt.When I used to cast horary charts at first I used to always be Mars and the guy used to be Venus.Later on there was sequence when that switched and when he became mars and me Venus.Now there's a pattern of Sun and Saturn swapping between eachother.I know it's wrong to cast charts,multiple times,but what does a sequence mean? It's funny as the sun-saturn relationship came out when Venus turned RX.
    I was hoping that if possible, you could take a look at this particular chart, I would really appreciate it... If you cant do it for whatever reason, I will understand. Here goes the thread just in case you can take a look at it..
    Hi Rafaella, I hope all is well. I really appreciate the accuracy in the horary chart you took a look at for me some time back.
    hello rafaella!

this is my horary chart i've posted,and i'd appreciate your view on it.I've received seemingly positive answers so far,but then another astrologer says no because of the moon/mercury opposition..

It's the 'Horary Astrology' section,named 'Examination Horary'

i'd appreciate if you gave it a look
    thank you for your time as always
    Hi Rafaella,
    Hope you are well. Just wanted to ask a question regarding a relationship.
    I met this lady in last quarter of last year and our relationship has been a bit confusing.
    I casted the chart a few times and most of the times i found my significator in her 5th house and her significator in my 5th house. Relationship has HIs and Lows sometimes there are aspects and sometimes there are not. But this ting is common.
    What does it mean?

These days we actually stopped talking to each other but the significators are still in same position. In the last chart i drew, Moon is in 7th house having Trine with Mars which is my significator and sextile with Venus which is her significator. But Mars and Venus in direct seperating opposition.

I have actually expressed my interest in her and she has stopped talking to me after that. Please guide me.
    rafaella - can you look at my horary questions? Dr. Farr is awesome,but i see your answers are more clear for a person like me who does not understand too much. i just sent another horary on me and my ex lover. thank you. i hope i posted it correctly. still learning how to post the charts. I miss E so much - thank you kindly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…