Recent content by Quixotic

1. Quixotic

10 year age difference, Same sun & moon. Synastry insight?

I just started seeing this guy recently, we're 10 years apart almost to the day. (about a week and a half a part) and we have the best chemistry I've ever had with anyone I just met. I'm curious to get some insights on the potential of our synastry! Attached is chart & aspect table
  2. Quixotic

Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Interesting that you pointed out my chiron... I feel like its a huge part of my chart. I'd be curious to know what your interpretation of its position would be. I connect so much more with sagittarius parts, that its so hard to connect with my unique Capricorn Sun. Guess thats why I feel like I...
  3. Quixotic

Rank of Fame in personal Read Me chart

I'm curious as how my chart looks in this method. I don't know too much about traditional astrology and I'm currently pursuing a career in modeling. I'd appreciate any input.
  4. Quixotic

I strongly HATE my chart...

First of all, don't hate the chart. Second of all, the chart is not about your level of attractiveness. Third, maybe if you weren't all consumed and blatantly searching for approval and compliments and reassurance you'd be able to see that you indeed have strength and a POSITIVE chart. We're...
  5. Quixotic

Dissociative Identity Disorder

Negative Neptune/Mercury positions often indicate mental illness. But jeez, you're right, she does have an awfully bad chart. And a lot of it is in the form of oppositions, so it will have a tendency to play out with other people and in situations. :sad: I feel so bad when I see charts like...
  6. Quixotic

Thank you for your insight. Those conjunctions have always been the ones I've had trouble understanding, as well as my NN journey. I definitely identify more closely with my Sag planets, but as of recently I feel more in tune psychically with whats going on around me. I attached my chart as well...
  7. Quixotic

My sun is conjunct by both Uranus and Neptune in the 4th house conjunct my NN... I've never felt much like a Capricorn, more of a hybrid of Neptunian and Uranian energy. Pluto was just conjunct my sun, but went retro... Saturn is now in orb to square my natal Saturn in Aquarius. I've been...
  8. Quixotic

Masculine/Feminine Polarity? Cancer/Capricorn

Hi! There are a couple points that I'll try to go through, cause you've got a lot going on in this chart! I reuploaded your chart with an orb fact of 85%, it gives us tighter aspects, ruling out the ones that are out of orb and have little to no effect. So looking at your chart, there are some...
  9. Quixotic

Venus in detriment makes the native ugly/unattractive??

Thank you! I'm a Capricorn sun, with my moon and venus in Sagittarius. Libra rising. :)
  10. Quixotic

Venus in detriment makes the native ugly/unattractive??

I think you'd have to have some nasty aspects going to the ascendant.. but at the same time, I have not only my sun, but neptune and uranus all square my ascendant. And this is what I look like. It hasn't messed with my actual appearance, but people perceieve me as something I'm not. The...
  11. Quixotic

Sun,Moon and Ascendant game.

Interesting observation with the large eyes being related to Sag. I have very heavy sag influences and I have pretty big eyes. Though, Libra rising tends to have big, open eyes as well. Thank you for your compliment by the way!
  12. Quixotic

Switch 'em and you got it.
  13. Quixotic

Nope! :smile:
  14. Quixotic

That would be a pretty potent pairing! But no, neither of those!
  15. Quixotic

Nope to the other guesses! I have literally one planet in water, and thats Pluto in Scorpio. :) Neptune & Uranus Square my asc. Saturn trines it.