Recent content by Puregenius

1. P

Did i find my soulmate?

We are both pretty old, but neither look it. Sad that we won't be together in this lifetime.
  2. P

Did i find my soulmate?

Thank you very much. I knew it I knew it. Exactly what you stated I could feel and still can feel and I'm sure she feels it is well but there are other situations that will keep us apart for now. UOTE=muchacho;632722]Looks good, Leo ASC with Sagittarius ASC is a very auspicious combination...
  3. P

Is this my soulmate?

Hello Astrologers! I'd super appreciate it if you could help me with this composite and synastry chart. I won't say any interpretation except that I want to know if this person is my soulmate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best, PureGenius
  4. P

Did i find my soulmate?

So, should I take that as a no??? :crying:
  5. P

Did i find my soulmate?

Here's the accompanying synastry chart for you to snack on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!! Best, Pure genius
  6. P

Did i find my soulmate?

Hey everyone. SO recently I met someone who blew me away. She is totally crazy but take me off the ground in ways that I need. (I'm a virgo.) So, I toss her information into the composite chart in Astro.com and what do I come up with? This. At first glance I was just surprised, but the more I...
  7. P

Not new, but more confused than ever.

Response below:
  8. P

Hello, That actually wasn't bad at all! Very honest as well. Looks like the move out of state would be a good move. Thanks again! -PG
  9. P

THANK YOU. Your analysis was great. Feels like you just handed me a giant Turkey that lays golden eggs and I just need to know how to pet it correctly. :w00t:
  10. P

This may well be the best reading I've ever gotten EVER:w00t:. You were one of two people to look at my chart holistically and give me hope. I am a very talented individual and your reading has given me the hope to move forward with my dreams. I'd love to get a deeper reading with you. What...
  11. P

We were actually considering moving to L.A. (You said acting and I love acting. Have been putting off LA for too long.) Would that count?
  12. P

Just saw this and I wanted to thank you. I'm not sure why I don't get the responses to email (or I do and they go to spam.) Let me read all your posts closely and reply. One moment.
  13. P

Excellent assesment thank you.
  14. P

Well, I guess I should give up huh?:crying:
  15. P

Transits for her: Neptune conjunction ICMid-April 2012 until beginning of February 2014Pluto square PlutoEnd of January 2013 until end of November 2014Jupiter square JupiterBeginning of September 2013 until beginning of May 2014Jupiter square VenusEnd of September 2013 until end of May...