Recent content by Prisma

1. Prisma

Case Lorenzo González-Murdered child-what can astrology tell us about this case?

-They are going to charge for the crime a one arm-poor man who previously have been declared incompetent by reason of insanity. -General public opinion believes that it is a travesty, a manipulation of the legal system, with the purpose of declaring him again mentally unfit and close the...
  2. Prisma

Case Lorenzo González-Murdered child-what can astrology tell us about this case?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lorenzo_Gonz%C3%A1lez_Cacho Ray Austin, after all this time, seems to have had one thing right: God will see to this...
  3. Prisma

Case is getting noticed in the media again: opportunity to bring up negligence charges against the mother is about to expire in the spring of 2015. Sad indeed.
  4. Prisma

Is Daughter a soul reincarnated?

According to that time frame alone, it still a possibility. The important thing: I have a healthy, bright, beautiful daughter, God has been merciful and kind with me.
  5. Prisma

Multi Composite for Prince George

Like very much your insights, rahu.
  6. Prisma

Virgo asc and Scorpio in 3rd house. How am I intellectually?

Me too.:wink: Yup, this was my childhood too. I most remember been quiet watching everything... later as an adult discovered that my mother thought I was somewhat autistic... Better me having "an issue" than to acknowledge that she was hard, emotionally distant and a force to be feared. Add...
  7. Prisma

Anyone read event of meeting someone?

Yes, I understood it like that also. Still, it could be seen as a small fragment of the whole "misunderstanding" issue. I saw it as a pattern, and thought it could relate somehow. Maybe when the girl issue was another event, but the Saturn & Pluto still in each other houses... Meh, I'm just...
  8. Prisma

Anyone read event of meeting someone?

It sometimes happens like that... ;) yup, it was weird and felt like fated. Sometimes also we are own worst critics, and sometimes we are more attractive when we are relaxed, at ease. Looking at chart: Maybe Asc. Sco and 3rd house Cap., with ruler of one in the other is sort of part of the...
  9. Prisma

Event: death of food lady

Time of death has not been publicly shared by authorities. The only certain info so far is the time when body was found (from the original charts, the second one on the first post). Post #4: Natal chart of lady, no birth time. Post# 5: --First chart there: An earlier alleged time given as...
  10. Prisma

Missing student since 06/10

Student was found! He was found on a beach, the name of the beach, translated means "the Wall" :) He allegedly is suffering from depression. Thank God everything turned out O.K.
  11. Prisma

Defy aging? Which sign aspects look the youngest?

So far, true. Maybe a Gem. MC can also add to it...
  12. Prisma

Missing student since 06/10

Keeping practicing and learning horary: College student missing since 06/10. -Where is this student? -Will he be found? -Is he alive? Initially judging by the horary, I kind of think that he will be found (Sun and Moon above horizon, Ruler of the chart in the same house with the ruler...
  13. Prisma

I am a happy Crab today!

Good for you and wellcome, happy Crabby. No smilie from this end, though, I'm feelling kind of crabby and not in the good mood like you: could not sleep last night. Still, wish you the best, dear.
  14. Prisma

Rank of Fame

Re: Ptolemy's 6 Levels of Ranks Nice to read you again, Bob! :)
  15. Prisma

Two headed kitten

Kind of interesting, it was born in Gemini. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/two-face-kitten-photo-164356431.html