Recent content by pollinom

1. P

What house is SATURN leaving on Oct 5 for you?

leaving the 11th, although not quite yet, going into my 12th.. rising is 25 degrees scorp, this will be interesting although it will be trining my sun ane mars Pisces...im kinda freaked a bit becasue ive been in such solitude for the past severla years cleaning house, i feel like aother two...
  2. P

Birthplace return is better than where I just moved

hi all; I just did my SR for my new residence on the west coast and one for my birthplace and it seems my birthplace SR is sooooooooooooo much better than whre i am living rright now. I guess my question is, has anyone ever experienced their birthplace SR having more or the same strength in a...
  3. P

Divorce...

thanks you'all i will deconstruct and give her the information!
  4. P

SR- where to be on my birthday

HI all-i'm a filmmaker with a couple of projects i am raising money for... I have a dilemma, i' could be either philly or LA for my birthday this year, and since I want to set myself up for a great year, considering the years that i've had- I really want to plan accordingly. looking at both...
  5. P

Divorce...

Hi All - I have a friend who it appears is about to make the big D and I am doing her SR chart for her, I'm not great at this...yet :) but i'm trying for her. It looks like her SR asc is conjunct her natal Asc, it's ruler - pluto is in the 2nd house ( finances) So i believe she will undergo...
  6. P

Business Partners, should I or shouldn't I?

I am thinking of getting into a business partnership with 2 other people below is the composite chart of the three of us, Does anyone have any thoughts, the one thing i see is, Virgo rising with Gemini MC- heavy Mercury influence with Mercury conjunct the sun in the 8th house, this however is...
  7. P

North and South Node connections.

thanks for posting, but neither link had any chiron/node notes. However i did find them extremely interesting to read, so thank you :)
  8. P

North and South Node connections.

what about nodes and Chiron, his north node conjuncts my chiron
  9. P

Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

i think Scorpio too, conjunct her moon and Leo on the midheavn Aquarius on the ic, giving her a unique self image
  10. P

SR, SA, PROG chart SUN conj NATAL Venus 6t in 6th house trine transiting Pluto in 2nd

this is why i love astrology what happened two years ago when prog sun was conj natal venus, which also set off the prog sun opp neptune aspect? did you need more sleep this is why i love this board... About 2 years ago, after being with women, for over a decade, i started thinking about and...
  11. P

12th house sun, will this work?

also an interesting note to add is that I am moving out to LA in the fall...which will force a 3000 mile distance
  12. P

Rahu; Sorry it took long for this response, but i wanted to thank you for posting that, it's interesting because i've been with women for the last 10 years, and i feel such an ease with him and that explains it - i just wanted to say i appreciate it much love m
  13. P

Hey all- so i just met a guy, and i was with a woman for like 12 years, and i really like him, and feel really connected, so when i did his chart, i was disheartned to see the 12th house sun, which - in everything i read about - doesn;'t bode well for relationships, however, what does bode well...
  14. P

SR, SA, PROG chart SUN conj NATAL Venus 6t in 6th house trine transiting Pluto in 2nd

So i've been in major transition/transformation and all around life changing universe, and i feel like the last few years has been hell, but from it, i feel better about myself, and feel - even though im older, i'm more amazed. I'm a filmmaker and have been struggling with this path - as far as...
  15. P

mid life major -->crisis<----

@Flowergurl, i think you might be in your early 30's? if so that's when all this began for me....I started this path in my early 30's during my Saturn return, becasue iw as facing a huge life decision...and here i am now looking back at the decision and saying, wow, BAD decision, but in many...