Recent content by pismoon

1. P

should i reply to him

He send a short apology after hurting me with disrespectful behaviors. I am still mad, but it has been more than a month. Was he sincere when he apologized? What are his thoughts of me? I am debating whether I should ever talk to him, Many thanks.
  2. P

What is he thinking about me and our relationship?

Sorry. It should be Neptune not Pluto.
  3. P

Hi IleneK, Thank you for your prompt reply! All make sense. One question - both venus and mars apply to Pluto. Is it a collection of light? If so what does that mean? Thanks.
  4. P

We have been online friends for a while. I met him in person in a remote city recently. The meeting was brief and good. After that he seems a little distant. In our last call he said he was working (on the new year eve :unsure:). I casted two charts and asked about the same question - what is...
  5. P

Is it permanently over?

betelgeusesirius and IleneK, Sorry, I decided not to post the very first chart back in May. For a couple of reasons: 1. It has been 3 months and so many things have happened. 2. When using the planet hour agreement methods, I found neither the very first chart nor this one is valid. 3. I am...
  6. P

What his feeling towards me

Please see my reply in this thread: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1125040#post1125040
  7. P

Is it permanently over?

betelgeusesirius, ElenaJ, Thank you both! To answer your question, betelgeuseirius, I have cast many questions related to this person, but at different stages and in different subjects. For example, I asked if I would hear from him. Several weeks later, after several emails or calls, I cast...
  8. P

Is it permanently over?

Thank you ElenaJ for your insight as well. My health was impacted by the stress of the recent incidents involved with him. I had a premonition the first time I met him many years ago. Those who have ever had one probably agree that there is nothing we can do about these premonitions, but let...
  9. P

Is it permanently over?

IleneK, Thank very much you for your interpretation. Yes, I am trying to reconcile my mind and heart on this. The difficult part is to wait and find out how it is going to play out. I am a little surprised that the chart shows an applying aspect even though it is opposition. Does he still...
  10. P

Is it permanently over?

He came back after two decades. Over the years, he rejected me mercilessly many times. So when he contacted me and hinted his profound love to me, it was too overwhelming and confusing for me to respond to him promptly and properly. Anyways, after we finally got to talk to each other, he...
  11. P

He did reply to me and it was a positive response.
  12. P

Thanks Elena! I surely hope he will make the move. I will see.
  13. P

Thanks Everqueen. Read about Considerations before Judgement. The chart was casted on a Thursday, so the hour ruler is Jupiter. Ascendant is also Jupiter. So the chart seems valid...
  14. P

Thanks Elena! That's really helpful. What can be qualified as the "change of situation" that corresponds to the mercury changing signs? Does it have to be things that happen to him? If I write to him again, does that count? Mercury is moving faster than Jupiter. Does that mean he is the one...