Recent content by Pinkybow

1. P

Is it Worth trying to save?

Yes we have children together so that makes sense. I have attached our synastry chart because I am not great at reading it I am the sagi sun, he is the Virgo sun.
  2. P

Thank you MarinaFFF for your lovely feedback.
  3. P

That’s makes more sense. Thank you. Can you tell how he feels? I have tried talking to him yes, he understands my frustration but he can’t change what’s done as he said. Which I also understand but I am very hurt. I can hide my emotions. It seems like a wound after a wound. How many times can...
  4. P

I am the female sun in 4th. No he’s still here at home with me. Things are just very tense on my part. I love him very much but I don’t know where I stand with his communication towards me recently. It was only a minor misunderstanding but after have so many misunderstandings it’s hard to see...
  5. P

I am so sorry, you were right. I had input my DOB year instead of now. I’ll attach the new chart. Thanks I’m still in the 4th house.
  6. P

Oh sugar I’ll check the date I used now.
  7. P

No that is the Horary chart I cast.
  8. P

Hi, If anyone could help me I’d be very grateful. I asked is it worth saving my relationship. I see we are both in the 4th house, end of matter?
  9. P

Career

I didn’t get offered General which was my first choice. It’s too late for this year. I am hoping I could start this year and if I’m not feeling it I could transfer over to general next year.
  10. P

Career

Your are right Waybread. I don’t know if my heart is in this particular line of work. I am doubting my own strength and wondering will i be strong enough for mental health. General probably would have been more for me.
  11. P

Career

Hi Guys, I got offered a place in college to study nursing. (Mental Health) I’m super nervous and I just asked will I be okay doing this? In other words will it work out okay? Thanks.
  12. P

Engagement ring

Hi, Thank you so much. I told her to look around her fireplace or anything hot. She found it beside her tumble dryer. She is delighted.
  13. P

Engagement ring

Thank you
  14. P

Engagement ring

Hi, I would love some help please. My friend has misplaced her engagement ring? Any idea where it could be? Kind Regards B. https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?showgif&lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_where_is_her_engage_ring_hr.43977.251847.png&res=100
  15. P

Synastry

I am a little confused. I don’t think it was a shot across my bow. She did message him. He showed me the last of them, but it was all innocent the other messages had deleted. He possibly is feeling unappreciated. I will talk to him about his feeling as soon as the chance arises and we are...