Recent content by Pepperpot

1. P

Is my cat alive

heart warm bigs thanks to you. For reading my post and uploading the chart. Thank you thank you. I did call the vets. They informed me my baby pepper had been put to sleep wouldn't give me any more info due to data protection as it was my mum who took him. Thanks again for uploading chart...
  2. P

Is my cat alive

Having looked at chart again I see ascendant in early degrees (mind is not functioning) so I cast another chart...an event chart for time of his death according to mum. 18 Jan 2018 at 9:30am. Longridge England. In this chart I see him 6th house cancer. Moon in aqua my 12 square Jupiter and...
  3. P

Is my cat alive

I would really really appreciate any help on this question. I don't know if I posted it in the right section but it is a Horray question. My cat called pepper like my log in name was taken to the vets by my somewhat unstable mother last Thursday. I was away and she said he wasn't well and had...
  4. P

Am i pregnant

Now I am obsessed. 😁😆😃. With my baby.
  5. P

Am i pregnant

So got results back today from bloods. I am pregnant. Didn't want to get my hopes up. But I'm so very excited. Guess I didn't want to believe it. Never thought it possible at my age! I'm in shock but sooooo happy. Miracles do happen. 😁😁😁😁😁
  6. P

Am i pregnant

Update. So went I doctors Friday. They said faint positive means positive. But didn't test. They don't do pregnancy tests anymore at Drs will only test bloods. Took bloods. Get blood results Wednesday or Thursday. . Since then not feeling pregnant. But current cycle is upcoming 50 days. Still...
  7. P

Am i pregnant

Sorry. Yes sure of birth time. My mother assures me i was born no later than 2:15 in morning. I am more Pluto than Jupiter. Got presence. Piercing eyes when annoyed can't look people in eye when mad as feel will set fire to them etc. secretive by nature and very deep. Scorpio asc Defo
  8. P

Am i pregnant

Thanks for replies from both tikana and raffaella. Will keep you updated. 😁
  9. P

Am i pregnant

Tikana. Please enlighten me on what's not good? Chart? Irregular cycles? Faint positive etc? Input would be appreciated. 😁
  10. P

My life history, family dynamics. Input please.

Thanks for informing me of that. I'm currently away in a short break and don't have laptop. Can't upload on iPhone. If anyone would kindly upload my chart would be appreciated. DOB 17/02/79 2:14am in Preston Lancashire England. If not . I will upload when back on Wednesday eve. 😁
  11. P

Pluto 11th house-- what in the world does it do?

I have Pluto in the 11th and it has brought me many insights into group dynamics. Yes beware of people trying to manipulate you. prentending they are some thing they are not. Also if your own motives. Some kind of element of power either for good or bad will come into play with groups or...
  12. P

Am i pregnant

Hi and thanks for the input. I took a pregancy test earlier today. It has faint positive line. Got appointment this friday at doctors. My current cycle is 12 days late. But it do not have regular cycles anymore. Due to cysts plus pre menopausal. I'm a pessimist. Will update Friday.
  13. P

plutonian person

I'm no expert. But I can relate to sun and moon trine Pluto. Plus Pluto in 1st. Definitely Plutonian. Have you experienced power issues? Do you like power? To be in control? Bet you have presence Pluto being in1st. How do you use it? Post your chart for better insight for users.
  14. P

My life history, family dynamics. Input please.

My life history, family dynamics. Input please read chart. I discovered astrology when I was 18 years old. I got a book from the library and upon reading it sat up all night drawing my chart using a compass and a calculator. I was so interested,amazed and intrigued by all this new world of...
  15. P

Am i pregnant

Hi. Thanks for the input. I have checked ruler of natal 5th house Aries =mars at 21:31 aqua 3rd house. Currently transit moon just past conjunction at 26:39 Aquarius now moving to conjunction sun at 28 aquaruis. Plus natal mars is receiving transit trine from Saturn at 21 in Sagittarius...