Recent content by parle87

1. P

Do we have good synastry?

Very interesting way to put it. Do 2 positives have the potential of making it or only as long as the electrostatic induction is carrying us? What determines who is positive and who is negative?
  2. P

Job prospects?

I have been searching for a job for more than a year now and with no such luck. I've applied to jobs at the moment and I am waiting to hear back. I am trying to stay optimistic even though my applications always get rejected. Is there anything that might indicate being able to get a job before...
  3. P

Job Prospects?

I have been searching for a job for more than a year now and with no such luck. I've applied to jobs at the moment and I am waiting to hear back. Is there anything related to my transits that might indicate being able to get a job before the end of this year? Does my natal even point to a career...
  4. P

IleneK, Thank you for taking the time to look at our synastry!
  5. P

NuKetuLiving, Thank you for your interpretation! My gf tends to spend money as fast as she earns it. As far as children, we are just waiting for us to be more settled financially and career-wise, so I suppose there is some truth in that regarding the spending habits. You were spot on about the...
  6. P

This is with my girlfriend of 1 year, and I was curious as to whether or not our synastry has anything that stands out. Our conversation flows well, although we do have our moments at times. However, our relationship is mostly good, and we feel very at home with one another. We are very open and...
  7. P

moved to diff thread.
  8. P

Composite chart v davison v synastry

I feel as if the composite doesn't completely encompass the feelings or what's happening in a relationship. I can't relate to it much honestly.
  9. P

Moon Darakaraka

What is the partner like with moon darakaraka? I have this in Gemini in the 10th house, curious about your guys' thoughts
  10. P

Spouse Description

How will my relationship with my in-laws be? I have saturn in my 7th house so if I wait to marry after 30, will it be unlikely for us to divorce?
  11. P

Spouse Description

Hello. Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to find out more about my future wife and what her looks/personality will be like? If possible, I would also like to know when I would meet her or if I have already. I appreciate the time taken to look into my question ����