Recent content by Ouranos

1. O

Will I ever get married?

When talking about marriage (soulmates), Ptolemy said you need to look up at the Sun and the Moon. And the rulers of both luminaries. To which you can add the Part of Fortune (Moon) and the Part of Spirit (Sun) because they are the Parts of the luminaries. Period. Venus, Mars, Mercury and all...
  2. O

Will I ever get married?

When talking about marriage (soulmates), Ptolemy said you need to look up at the Sun and the Moon. And the rulers of both luminaries. To which you can add the Part of Fortune (Moon) and the Part of Spirit (Sun) because they are the Parts of the luminaries. Period. Venus, Mars, Mercury and all...
  3. O

Will I ever get married?

Hello Librarising1, Your question 'Will I ever get married' would be best answered by looking at your natal chart. Your natal chart is a Horary that can answer a lot of questions about yourself. Check out Ptolemy, IV, 5 The only time I would use a Horary to this question was if you had put a...
  4. O

List of All possible Stars, Planets, Asteroids and Celestial Bodies to research

For the aficionados of minor planets, the International Astronomical Union Minor Planet Center has this list here https://www.minorplanetcenter.net/iau/lists/MPNames.html Let's say you find Adriana to be a significant name in your life, you can find out its zodiacal position here...
  5. O

How 'weak' is a peregrine planet?

"A planet is said to be peregrine when he is lacking and has no essential dignities. He is a 'foreigner' and 'outsider' and has no association with the territory (Deb Houlding). A peregrine planet is a stranger who cannot be relied upon and when in an angle or the 2nd house in a question of...
  6. O

Composite and synastry help

Let me offer you a different angle to your synastry. For a marriage, Ptolemy in Tetrabiblos IV,5 says to look at the Sun and the Moon in the natal and between the partners. The Sun and the Moon will show the potential for a long-term relationship. And I am using a 9th Harmonic chart. In the...
  7. O

Heavily debilitated Saturn behaving WELL?

When looking at a planet (like Saturn here), to have a deep understanding of the planet we need to investigate the celestial and terrestrial figure. - Essential dignities and debilities (Domicile, Exaltation, Triplicity, Term, Face, Peregrine, Fall and Detriment) - Accidental dignities and...
  8. O

Is it over and done?

Saturn at the ASC - You do not feel confident about your question and the outcome. And the Moon L5 just behind the ASC in the 12th indicates that there are ghosts in your relationship, unresolved issues. The Moon (You) is pursuing Mercury (Him) but before the aspect perfects Mercury changes...
  9. O

Predicting accidents with transits...

I enjoyed reading your analysis of Jayne Mansfield's accident FraterAC. One of the technique I like to look at for daily events is the Diurnal. For sake of clarity, I kept the aspects standing out. On the day of Veronica's accident, she had - Diurnal MC conjunct natal Mars and Admetos -...
  10. O

Is it true that Nodes are karmic and there are certain lessons we need to learn?

You are right FraterAC in your explanation of the astronomy side for the Moon. Thank you for this. The diagram summarizes the 6 personal points of the horoscope according to Uranian astrology. And by taking not only the path of the Moon but also the path of the Sun and of the MC we also find...
  11. O

Is it true that Nodes are karmic and there are certain lessons we need to learn?

More generally, the North and South Node are points in the sky where the Equator meets the Ecliptic. The Sun and the MC also have a Node (see picture). These nodal points represent where we meet the world: connections, unions, relationships, networks, boundaries. The nature of these...
  12. O

Will my surgery go well?

Hello Majamaja, Venus L1 and L6 is in the midpoint MA/UR of cosmetic surgery. Moon applying by bodily conjunction to your ruler ensures a good functioning of the procedure. Jupiter in 12th and L8 in trine to MC shows nothing but success. When you are in the surgery room, just focus on the...
  13. O

My method: “Ankara” Horary

Hello Dr Farr, I have read your post and I am curious about some aspects of the Ankara method. Would you say because of missing information (Early) or no future to the question, circumstances about to change (Late) ? My approach is that the Moon rules everything and that includes the querent...
  14. O

Should I report my ex-husband to immigration?

Kai I think your 1st chart is radical. Not to start a controversy here but I have seen many astrologers saying that the chart is not radical... and then they read it! The radicality of a chart can be judged by the question itself. First, you question (VenusL1) the homeland status (IV) of your...
  15. O

Did They Give Him My Adress?

Most likely someone who saw the letter