Osamenor's latest activity

• Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread Hi, Cancer Moon Here!.
    We recently changed our forum software. What was called private messaging on the old software (pm for short) is called Conversation on...
  • Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread Other's Mars' in Your 3rd House.
    What's most relevant in synastry isn't which of your houses the other person's planets are in so much as it is how their planets aspect...
  • Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread Job Prospects?.
    Your career sector is ruled by Moon. Moon moves through the zodiac so fast that its transits don't do much for setting off significant...
  • Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread Does she love me?.
    For this particular question, horary is the best way to get an answer. And it's given you one. Just not the answer you were hoping for.
  • Osamenor
    If you know her birth information and you want to post a synastry for the two of you on the Read My Chart board, that could be another...
  • Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread Hi, Cancer Moon Here!.
    Jupiterasc just posts those links in everyone's introduction thread. It's their way of offering to show people around. It does not mean...
  • Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread this person just woke me up.
    One of them is in Capricorn, Mars's sign of exaltation, and the other is in Aries, Mars's domicile. They like each other's signs. (They...
  • Osamenor
    For horary purposes, the seventh house describes any romantic relationship you're asking about. It can be anything from just a crush to...
  • Osamenor
    Composite charts are meaningless if the parties involved don't have an established relationship with each other, and they don't show the...
  • Osamenor
    Osamenor replied to the thread Lost purse, please help 🙏.
    Our main go to site for charts is astro.com.
  • Osamenor
    All, Posts in horary threads MUST address the chart and question WITH horary astrology. I just deleted many posts that did not include...