Recent content by Orcus101

1. O

Asteroid - Orcus - Can someone who knows about this shed some light?

I've got a book on it, but really need to understand how to use it in my chart against plutonic energy. Anyone who knows how, please let me know!
  2. O

Asteroid - Orcus - Can someone who knows about this shed some light?

I just got Jeremy Neals book. Pluto is the sole distributor on my chart, and I need some Orcus balance.
  3. O

Is this an Indication of Perversions or Pedophilia??

Well, if its beyond the scope of this forum, what forum does it belong to? Many psychologists are it is an orientation. Its not like anyone pedo would give a truthful answer, so there isn't much to go off of. I've seen more inclinations in natal charts that psychology. For example, there's...
  4. O

It made me create an account, but I wasn't redirected back to the thread. When I got back to the thread, all my words were gone. I agree abuse is a choice, but pedophilia is not so much a choice. As much as being gay is not a choice. What one does with those inclinations is. A psychopath most...
  5. O

This is my original post I tried to make, before it was deleted because I didn't have an account. My last post seemed to add to confusion, so let me try to articualte this better.. Its pretty weird, but you all may comments made to the OP seem to have combinations in my pedofile father's chart...
  6. O

I meant he was born at 4:30 p.m.., she was born at 4:30 a.m. There charts are completely different.I realized the OP specified a Neptune/Mars square about half way into the post, although I googled the other aspect and this came up first. Also, that was my 2nd post.. my first was deleted, as I'm...
  7. O

Well, my father has that aspect. He's a pedofile! Also, he has pluto in Leo 24 degrees. He's got Mars in Scorpio 24 degrees 5th douse. Also unique. Neptune 26 degrees libra 4th house. He was a chemist for paint and would drug his victims. Finally caught at 68 years old. He was born on the same...