Recent content by only1cake

1. only1cake

Ridiculous Amount of Conjunctions to Personal Planets

Indeed, one cake is just not enough :D Haha. I'll stand by...
  2. only1cake

Uh oh... have I made some kind of forum faux-pas? :andy:
  3. only1cake

Hi there, brilliant astrology wizards! I could use some feedback about this composite chart I have with a new friend/co-worker. Just a bit of background but we are both gay, and I've been feeling some chemistry between us. I'm still new to composite interpretations, but it seems like we have a...
  4. only1cake

Will we ever get together?

Very interesting. I am guessing that when you you say "neither of us would say" something, you're referring to the Mercury/Saturn contact there in our composite.. I am wondering- do you think it would be more likely that she'd get depressed or I would if we got together? I'll continue being...
  5. only1cake

Will we ever get together?

Hello there, met a wonderful girl a month and a half ago (Scorpio Sun, Gemini Moon) who I have been hanging out /chatting with regularly. Our relationship began a little oddly - we hooked up first, before getting to know each other later. Now, we have an amazing creative/intellectual connection...
  6. only1cake

How do I come across to others?

Your appraisal sounds like me, albeit a little generous ;) haha. Thanks for your response and insight.
  7. only1cake

How do I come across to others?

Hello all - I posted before about career questions, and all your responses were so helpful that I couldn't resist asking another. Thanks in advance for all of your insight! For a while now, I've wondered how I come across to people -- coworkers, potential new friends, professors, romantically...
  8. only1cake

Am I fit to work with people?

Very interesting. Indeed, my mother was a very critical and dominant person in our household. My dad was too preoccupied because he was clinically depressed.. he wasn't very present psychologically. My parents were too busy and stressed out to really provide any direction or encouragement to me...
  9. only1cake

Re: Raven In response to the Neptune influence-- I don't think I delude myself quite as much as I get confused in my interactions with people. Sometimes I wonder if my reactions are justified, or whether theirs is; I lose sight of what is actually happening. I do find myself absorbing people's...
  10. only1cake

Oh, and any other comments/suggestions/advice/interpretation is welcome! :)
  11. only1cake

Divine, thank you so much for your insightful - and frankly very accurate - rendering of the issues in my chart. This is absolutely true. Even as a one-on-one counselor now, I still use painting, drawing, music performance as a way of entertaining and calming kids I work with. Before this I...
  12. only1cake

Hello there. I'm new and seeking some guidance in my career path. My undergrad was in music, and I subsequently became a music teacher for kids; Currently I'm a counselor working with adolescents. I want to go into social work, but wonder if this is a good fit for me? I am also a rather...