Recent content by Northstar10

1. Northstar10

The Enneagram and Astrology

For some reason, somebody deleted my post containing an essay-long description of my own interpretation for how the enneagram matches with astrology, should the two worlds ever collide, so I'll just post a shorter version of it here instead, and hope that nobody doinks it. Like with tarot and...
  2. Northstar10

King solomon seal

King Solomon-- Jinn master? Where can I buy one?
  3. Northstar10

Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

The sun. :smile: Everything comes unto enlightenment. The puzzle pieces of life's chaos, lunacy, and mystery all come together under the sun-- everything now makes sense, and life unfolds like a flower unto the truest love possible. The most fortunate of cards. And my Jupiter is in Leo...
  4. Northstar10

Two Stories from 'Way of the Sufi' by Idries Shah

Astrology A Sufi once knew, through prescience, that a city would shortly be attacked by an enemy. He told his neighbor, who realized that he was a veracious but simple man, and who advised him: 'I am sure that you are right, and you should go and tell the monarch. But, if you want to be...
  5. Northstar10

Create a bumbersticker for your moon sign

"Apocalypse on board" --Aries moon
  6. Northstar10

A pleasure to meet you all =)

Hi Fiona. I wasn't aware that the rising sign is something different than the ascendant. Why is that?
  7. Northstar10

Hi

Oh, a new white scorpion. Wonder if it's any connection with the new "scorpio black" who just joined. Is racism dead yet? Probably not. I do loveScorpios. They make good enemies sometimes. Welcome abroad! And long live Whitey McBlackheart!
  8. Northstar10

Hello from a scorpio :-)

I'm a Taurus sun with Aries moon, and I hate Scorpios. Nah, not really. My dear old man's a Scorpio. Or maybe really. Yeah, I actually do kinda hate Scorpios with a passion. I have Uranus in Scorpio though, so I kinda empathize their poisons. Long live the hate! Or kill me. No don't...
  9. Northstar10

You know you're an "astrology junkie" when...

astrologyweekly.com is set as your home page.
  10. Northstar10

You know you're an "astrology junkie" when...

You know you're an astrology junkie when you dump all your relationships because it's the year of the tiger. "Better luck in the year of the rabbit!" you tell them.
  11. Northstar10

The 11:11 Phenomenon

I once had a strange relationship with an Aquarian witch and she said something online about 11:11. I was usually just mystified by or didn't care about the 11:11 phenomenon, but this time a eureka hit me that it was a symbol of Oneness. She said it was a symbol of serenity. Then I saw her at...
  12. Northstar10

Which sign stays single the longest?

I've actually read that Aquarians can go a surprisingly long time without sexual intimacy.
  13. Northstar10

Horoscopes

I've been meaning to start a thread in predictive astrology for the discussion of horoscopes. What are some experiences and accuracies regarding horoscopes? Who are the good horoscope writers? What do people think of horoscopes?
  14. Northstar10

Who is Northstar

Oh hi Northstar. I just came back around after not caring about this forum for a little while and noticed "Who is Northstar?" I chose the name "Northstar10". Maybe you'll take my place as captain of the Polaris, the north star, the center of the universe in the schematics of universal...
  15. Northstar10

Is pluto the devil?

It seems that Capricorn's work is actually to Sa-turn the tides on Satan, all that is hard in life. Capricorn is divine yet humble. Capricorn accepts Satan as a part of himself, yet is mastering him. Pluto is something of both Hell and the Lord above. Pluto is also a wealth God, but the...