Recent content by noideaaboutastro

1. noideaaboutastro

Lost my house and job

Thank you heaps A50!:happy: What a blessing it is, to have that happen to me (touch wood). I remember writing this in tears, in tears I shouldn't have being! I am now moving to another town that I've always wanted to visit where I have found a lovely property, and I am definately not keeping...
  2. noideaaboutastro

Lost my house and job

Hi, I lost my house (rental) and my job pretty much on the same day. I've being having a lot of financial pressure for a while, but this was not foreseen. I thought I was stuck in a rut, and I was hating that rut. So now I'm not stuck in a rut, part of me is actually relieved, but the other...
  3. noideaaboutastro

Get your Inappropriate Tarot Card Reading Here.

Haha, entrapment. What at total loser:pinched:!lol Can you please please still do that spread about what he feels about me?
  4. noideaaboutastro

Lol - *eyes bulging* - that wasn't quite correct. Perhaps that is what he is thinking? If so, that is really worrisome. So what does this man feel toward me?
  5. noideaaboutastro

First transit Uranus square natal Uranus

Has anybody being hit particularly hard by this one? I kept being told - it's just a typical sort of hit, nothing flash. It's Saturn square Saturn you should watch out for, or Pluto transiting anything....But it's THIS one that has hit me the hardest.
  6. noideaaboutastro

I have a question. Why is xyz avoiding me lately?
  7. noideaaboutastro

Wow this is actually very accurate at the moment! hehee. I didn't realise this was serious , thanks!
  8. noideaaboutastro

What is the essence of my relationship with person x?
  9. noideaaboutastro

Yay, more drama, that's awesome! Haha thanks Sagi, this is really quite funny:w00t:! Are we allowed to ask another question hehe?
  10. noideaaboutastro

What will the upcoming week bring me? :D
  11. noideaaboutastro

Career trends for 2011?

*bump* :o :o
  12. noideaaboutastro

What is your Ascendant in your relocated chart and how does it influence you?

:o Yeah, that sounds horrible. I think I may look for a place sun as Sun on my Asc or something.......something nice and cheery.
  13. noideaaboutastro

Is your current profession related to your MC?".

Hi all! My MC is in Virgo. It is true, I am in the caring professions. In terms of aspects, square Sun and opposition Mars, trine Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, and sextile Venus and Pluto. Perhaps the sextile Pluto also helps me in terms of my career choice, because I am interested in all that...
  14. noideaaboutastro

Mars and the type of the sports you like

Mars in Pisces, 4th house, aspected to five hundred million other planets including conjunct IC and opposition MC, square Sun, trine Venus, Mercury and Chiron, and sextile Saturn and Uranus. Are you still awake? But basically all you need to know is that although I have Mars in Pisces in the...
  15. noideaaboutastro

What is your Ascendant in your relocated chart and how does it influence you?

Thanks C0rnholio! Hmmm...where did I say I wasn't willing to move? I am more than willing to move, it is just that it would be hard to relocate, logistically speaking. I do not see where you have gotten the idea that you just voiced :annoyed:. There is the possibility of moving to those...