Recent content by nofate

1. N

navamsha chart

Virinchi, From what I could understand from some apps and websites, D9 is associated with marriage, spouse and mid life. Thats why I wanted to know. In general, I wanted to ask about my career and marriage. I am facing a hard time in career and am not getting good matches for marriage. I'm...
  2. N

navamsha chart

Hi, Can someone read my navamsha chart wrt career and marriage? DOB: 10 nov 1991 POB: Dewas, Madhya pradesh, India TOB: 8:20 am Thanks
  3. N

Incorrect birth time given

Please help
  4. N

Any advice would be deeply appreciated
  5. N

Please help
  6. N

I chanced upon my old immunization records and found out that the time of birth given was incorrect. My parents confused my time of birth with my sisters time of birth. My exact birth details are: DOB: 10/Nov/1991 TOB: 8:20 am POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh I request all esteemed astrologers of this...
  7. N

Foreign settlement in my chart

what are my chances?
  8. N

Can you help me with this
  9. N

Dear learned members, I am going through a very hard time personally and professionally. It has been almost 3 years since I have been facing problems. Unemployment, facing nepotism, govt apathy and treacherous relatives and friends have taken a toll on my health. My fathers ancestral property...
  10. N

Never Ending troubles

Virinchi Sir, Thank you for this. Enduring 2.5 years seems impossible to me right now. Can you share your insight on when my career stagnation is likely to end? Do I have chances of settling abroad for work or by marriage? What does my chart say about that? Thank you again for your help.
  11. N

Never Ending troubles

Please, can you help?
  12. N

No job No Love (Desperately pleading for help)

Hi kshantaram, Thank you for updating my chart for current transits. I am a law graduate. I don't have any work experience. I applied to private firms and have been trying for a government job since the time I graduated in 2016. I tried research organizations, think tanks too. IT has happened...
  13. N

Never Ending troubles

Thank you for reading my chart, RishiRahul. Yes, the sun dasha is proving to be terribly hard to take for me. I feel isolated and confused indefinitely. I will keep you posted in the coming months. Do you think I have chances of settlement abroad? My mercury is the lord of 7 and 10 house and is...
  14. N

Never Ending troubles

Thank you, Dinesh Mathurji. I shall do as advised Should I refrain from getting married during this period (i.e till September 21)? In my natal chart, Mercury is the lord of 7, 10 house and is in 12th house. The sub period of mercury starts in July, I suppose. Do you think marriage or job or...
  15. N

Never Ending troubles

Dear All, I have been severely depressed for the past few years. Every time a new year starts, I feel something would improve. I and my family have been facing quite a difficult situation. I have been unemployed for the past 2 years. After completing my graduation in 2016, Every time I've...