Recent content by Nof

1. N

Pluto transit on my natal Vertex

Helo, I would be happy to hear about yours experiences from this transit - Pluto transit on natal Vertex. A lot of thanks :-)
  2. N

New year for Scorpion... SR

Please any thoughts?
  3. N

4. N

Hey friends, Last year I did not really realize the ambitions and potential of my S.R chart ... On March 2020 I was fired because of the corona. From then until today (a year and a half) I sat with my baby at home ... And I wonder if the new year will bring me any progress in terms of career...
  5. N

Interview for cyber, 6 or 8 house?

6. N

Interview for cyber, 6 or 8 house?

7. N

Chiron

Hello everyone, I have chiron in 10th house and I'm feel stuck in my career... Why I'm stuck In casual jobs of teenagers ..? Why am I not able to advance in my career? Why am I not able to earn and a living in a dignified and satisfactory way? IS it will be like this for all over my life...
  8. N

Hello, Please Insights (after the corona)

Hello friends, When the corona started I and my crew were fired. Since then I have been unemployed at home for a year and a half. Monday I will have a job interview. After so much time without a job interviews I am a little stressed and untrained. I have here an event chart of the moment of the...
  9. N

My Uranus

hey, i want to learn more about this aspects. could you help me? I have : Uranus ruler 6th house Uranus conj Moon Uranus quintile Mars Uranus semisquare Mercury a lot of thanks :-) [please upload a chart to the Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator]
  10. N

scorpios should be careful right now

hey, Please can u be more specific ? I have stellium in Scorpion also. Sun conj Mercury conj Pluto, and Venus also.. dJ
  11. N

Uranus

hey, i want to learn more about this aspects. could you help me? I have : Uranus ruler 6th house Uranus conj Moon Uranus quintile Mars Uranus semisquare Mercury a lot of thanks :-)
  12. N

Please help. path career

Hello everyone, I would be happy to know what do you think about my path career? I am 34 years old soon, but I have never worked a good job. One that has a good salary, social conditions, promotion options ... I have always been in casual jobs such as a waiter etc ... and I really got tired...
  13. N

The wild side of sex

Hey again :-) I asked becuse We have aspects with eclipses. My vertex (26 cap) conj his lu.ecl (24 cap) (the eclipse was two days after his borned) My BLM conj exactly to his so.ecl (7 Leo) (so. Eclipse few days after his borned) His prenatal solar eclipse (aqua) square to my Venus...
  14. N

The wild side of sex

Hey, Thank you for your answer. What do you think about pre eclipse in synestry ? (pre se, pre le)
  15. N

The wild side of sex

Hi dear forum members, this is a synestry chart of my and a guy. We met 3.5 years ago. It was a short, secret relationship with no precise definition. But despite this there was openness and honesty between us and sharing of personal things and mutual respect and a pleasant and authentic...