Recent content by neptunian

1. N

What should i do ? mother daughter relationship

Dear IleneK, Thank you so much At that moment, i felt overwhelmed and really didnt know what to do. I love her i dont want to hurt her but im not her possession i have my own personality likes choices.. she cant respect this, she wants to control me a lot. So im afraid our connection will be...
  2. N

What should i do ? mother daughter relationship

Hi everbody, This is a situation im trying to supress but my mother's controlling behavior really has become unbearable. I love her, as she always reminds, she did a lot for me. But my psychology affected badly. She doesnt understand emotionally. She sees me as a possession, wants to take...
  3. N

Why is he doing that?

Hi dear IleneK, thank you so much for your attention. Yes i know You helped me realize, wanting so much is my self undoing really. He came back the day i gave up waiting dear IleneK, i gave up focusing on waiting message from him that day he wrote to me. Now I try to go with the flow.
  4. N

Why is he doing that?

Hi dr farr, thank you so much for helping me. Im so grateful. I think i understand.. I want to be his venus reason and all reasons. I hope🙏
  5. N

Why is he doing that?

Hi, He is entering a chat site , i dont understand why he is doing that :( does he really want to talk to other girls or doing that to make me jealous ? Thats my question. Can we understand from the chart ? Im so bad now :( we have a good communication why he is doing that i dont understand :(...
  6. N

Will he try to fix this situation ?

Kalf2023, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. I apologized yes, my fault is overhwelming him, dont know what will he do. Yes he is not good at expressing himself emotionally. or he doesnt want me enough i dont know. Thanks so much for your answer.
  7. N

Hi, dr farr thank you so much I'm grateful for your help Yes he sometimes has problem with communication, he is being indirect so yes i need to be dominant for clear communication.
  8. N

Hi, He had stopped communicating then he came back, everything has been good, but i caught him talking to another girl :( we are living in different countries, so meeting not easy. I think he is taking distance as a problem. Im hurt we argued a little bit :( Do you think will he try to fix...
  9. N

Will we be able to meet?

Dr. farr thank you so so so much for your answer🙏 I hope so🙏
  10. N

Will we be able to meet?

Hi everybody, My question; will we meet this summer ? We are living in different countries, he said he wants to meet too. But we both have some problems in our personal lives. Do you think will we be able to meet this summer ? This question is very important to me. If you share your opinion...
  11. N

Is he talking flirting with others ?

Hi, He said to me he is being busy because of work. I believe him but i still suspect. What do you think according to the chart is he chatting with other women ? Im again in 12th house, he is mars. He is self centered yes, i am in taurus my other significator is moon in scorpio. Do you think...
  12. N

Eros/Psyche and Isis/Osiris in Composite?

Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman has sun psyche conjunction too. Yes, it may have importance to have it in composite too. I think you have some sort of soul mate relationship with this person, but of course all the aspects should be examined. Sun psyche - sun juno aspects can be soulmate...
  13. N

Should i give up waiting?

Thank you so much dr farr. If he really valued me, he would at least make a proper explanation. I dont know how men think, but my logic says if he really wants, he wouldnt go on his life without even an explanation i think. I admit i overwhelmed him but days are passing. If he truly likes me...
  14. N

Eros/Psyche and Isis/Osiris in Composite?

Hi, Psyche- Eros Isis-Osiris soulmate asteroids. I havent done research on composite, yet in synastry you can check out aspects between them, conjunction sextile trine; and sometimes psyche conjunct sun moon or venus in synastry creates strong connection. Conjunct in composite, must have some...
  15. N

Should i give up waiting?

Hi, Sorry, again me on the same topic but im suffering terribly. We were talking over four months, he suddenly stopped communicating and didnt respond to my text. Sure there is third party. Do yu think will he come back or should i give up waiting ? I asked the question as; should i give up on...