Recent content by neptunemoon

1. N

Hi, Hello, Hey

Welcome :biggrin: . I'm glad to meet someone else who studies!
  2. N

Monthly Horoscopes

:capricorn: Bookmarked it, will share it for you on my FB. Susan Miller is also one of my favorites.
  3. N

Hi

Are you new to this site also? I joined it a long long time ago, but couldn't remember my old username/password so I had to create a new one (bummer). I'm thinking you might be a Scorpio because of the Eagle reference. And thanks for the welcome :smile:. Do you study Astrology?
  4. N

Saturn Opposition Neptune

I have found many interpretations about Saturn opposition Neptune, but am wondering what the community thinks about it's impact in my chart. I can't tell how well it will be viewed so here is the info; DOB; 12/23/71 TIME; 4:17pm LOCATION; Long Beach, California
  5. N

Hi

I have no clue how to use this site :tongue: I've been studying (western) astrology for years. I would like to meet other astrologers/fans of astrology and other people with Moon in Pisces. I'll post my chart so others can read it if they can or want to. Today Mercury is squaring my natal...
  6. N

Facebook group created!

I am asking to join the group, just don't know what I am supposed to send exactly.