Recent content by Natureschild

1. N

Is he my Soulmate

Please read and help! http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c58vfilefYkw0N-u1374181249/astro_671gw_01_18_anonymous_anonymous.42559.17205.gif?8873
  2. N

Missing Person - need help

Thanks again everyone for your time and interest in this case. I spent all of last week with Alex's girlfriend, attending services and then the funeral on Friday. Over 2,000 people attended the memorial on Thursday in Bowling Green. It has finally started to seem real, and healing has slowly but...
  3. N

UPDATE: His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides. The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well. Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.
  4. N

Thank you all so much for all your kind words and efforts in finding Alex. I am absolutely astonished at how accurate these interpretations are. Thank you again for your time and effort, I showed this thread to his girlfriend and she cried tears of joy from knowing that people do care and there...
  5. N

Update: The man whom the murder warrant was issued for was arrested yesterday on the Texas/Mexico border. Refusing to comply with the police, getting an attorney THE NEXT DAY, his cousins car was "scrapped" and within 4 days he had a new vehicle, and the accomplice being a felon who already...
  6. N

The Importance of Nodes/Lilith in Synastry

I was wondering the same thing. He told me some other news that didn't sit well either, imo there isn't enough feminine energy in that circle, too many male shamans and not a single female. I know the soul and heart of men and women vibrate just the same but the perspective is SO different...
  7. N

The Importance of Nodes/Lilith in Synastry

Lately I've been doing extensive research on Node/Lilith/Moon aspects in Synastry. Have found some very interesting research, but would like to know *your* thoughts on the significance of these placements? Recently I met someone (random: we have the same birthday) who I feel a VERY deep...
  8. N

Most elevated planet, how does yours directly benefit you?

Is the elevated planet always *above* the Asc? I have pluto in 11th (scorpio), but feel that my nep/uranus/sat in the 1st of cappy has more influence on my life. I do feel and suffer from drastic setbacks, passions, transformations from the pluto opposition sun aspect, but I am very dreamy...
  9. N

Lilith & Appearance

What a great thread!! I haven't noticed a correlation between Lilith and size in the charts I've seen, I always thought it was more personality related as far as secret desires and dark pleasures are concerned. My Lilith is conjunct my Libra midheaven, and I am indeed very physically balanced...
  10. N

Karmic synastry? Love at first sight?!!? Marriage??

Thank you rahu!! You are always so helpful and your words are very appreciated. Do you know what transits are happening in late fall/early winter that would affect me? The medicine man told me a prophecy today that is very interesting.... about my future love light and meeting my soulmate. I...
  11. N

Here is the chart! Thank you so much for your help!!
  12. N

Hello everyone! Recently I started a new job and had an instant connection/attraction to one of my co-workers. Randomly I asked him what his birthday is- and it's the same day as mine but 2 years earlier! Out of 30 people, 3 of us are born May 9 (87,88,89). ANYWAYS... I have never felt so drawn...
  13. N

How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Thank you Cyno for the response!!!! What you wrote is very accurate and descriptive, thank you. I actually didn't really choose to act on my own, but when I was 17 and experienced my spiritual awakening- it was then that the love and passion was "placed" into my heart and I was awakened and...
  14. N

Thank you Cascada for your response, I wasn't even thinking of the 5th house placement. I should have said compared to my other aspects, Venus seems rather unaspected, compared to saturn, midheaven, and a few others where there are 5+ aspects for each planet. Thank you for refreshing this...
  15. N

What is the significance of the Bowl shape formation and their careers as movie stars? Almost every chart you linked on this page has this formation, surely there cannot be a coincidence. Does the shape of the chart also dictate beauty as perceived by others? I am not sure whether to be assured...