Recent content by MSO

1. MSO

Astrology Depicted in the 2012 Film Red Lights

Yep. This kind of stunt can be used to "disprove" just about anything that gives you a read-out on your personality.
  2. MSO

What do you prefer: Venus trine Jupiter OR Venus trine POF?

I too have Leo rising. I have Sun and Mercury in Libra. Since I use whole signs, we both have prominent luminaries in the 3rd House in Libra (with an opposition to Aries, although mine is Sun/Mars). As a man, I have a lot more pride and I'm willing to bet I don't let it happen as often. I...
  3. MSO

What do you prefer: Venus trine Jupiter OR Venus trine POF?

You really think that's Pluto? That sounds like a Libra planet in the 3rd House to me.
  4. MSO

Poll: Is your rising the same as one of your parent's sun sign?

Me, my sister, my father, and my mother all have Leo Rising.
  5. MSO

Music that echoe something about ya chart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltk3gI-opzQ (warning: explicit) Libra Sun with opposing Aries Mars, Venus Leo in the first house. Fits?
  6. MSO

Astrology and MBTI

Hmmm interesting. So then the questions I'd have would be: 1. Could it be that the astrology used (method) isn't accurate? 2. Could it be that your personality isn't influenced by astrology at all, OR that astrology merely influences events in your life rather than your psychological...
  7. MSO

Astrology and MBTI

I think I should mention this... When taking into consideration the planets and their effects, you don't count the outer planets. It should go without saying, but Pluto's sign isn't going to make much of a difference in your personality. Instead, focus on the inner planets. Mars should be the...
  8. MSO

Girly libra men anyone??

Sounds about right. For this Libra Sun anyways. ^.^
  9. MSO

Astrology and MBTI

I've found that my MBTI type matches up pretty well with my chart. For those of you who don't know (probably most), the MBTI is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. It has 16 different personality types. As a mostly fire and air type (only 1 water planet, no earth), I come in at ENTP. I think it...
  10. MSO

being short-tempered and mars in retrograde in my natal chart?

What sign is your Mars in?
  11. MSO

being short-tempered and mars in retrograde in my natal chart?

Hello evangeliana, I'm not sure if you're still around (or care about this thread), but I thought I'd weigh in. I was born a few days before you, and I also have the Mars Rx in Aries (and a Libra Sun opposition). I've done some research, and since I don't use the outer planets, I don't really...
  12. MSO

Does Eating Meat make you stink of death?

What about free-range grass-fed cattle? Cage-free chickens and turkeys? Sheep? Deer (sold here in stores, not sure about where you live)? Oh man, I can't wait until you guys find out how they cook king crab and lobster at restaurants.
  13. MSO

And of that 50%, how many are vegetarian because of their religion? :smile:
  14. MSO

Ah, my post was deleted. Well that's fun. Maybe I should've added more aliens. Only an estimated 3% of the American population is vegetarian, and I'm sure those numbers are skewed as the polls were likely taken in a metro area(s) where they tend to congregate after yoga class. So, out of 100...
  15. MSO

Tigers, being solitary animals, obviously hunt solo. And the process of killing the animal is only to stop it from moving. It's not out of mercy or tenderness that the tiger kills what it eats. Lions, on the other hand, only hunt solo when there's something wrong with their social structure...