Recent content by MoonFireGoat

1. M

Pluto AND Saturn Square Venus

It is not my relationship, it is of someone who hurt a friend of mine by cheating... and my friend is still deeply hurt. :(
  2. M

Pluto AND Saturn Square Venus

Future Heartbreak ?? Your thoughts!?! Would a break up of a marriage most likely occur if Pluto was squaring person's A's venus... while Saturn was squaring person B's venus? For added confusion....... Neptune is also squaring the moon, and the Transiting North node is also squaring Mercury of...
  3. M

A lot of Taurus .. Massage Therapy ??

Hi Stargazers, I am thinking of taking a Massage Therapy Course this Spring/Summer and work as a LMT while going back to school. I was wondering if this would be a natural fit for me. I was thinking of also getting certified in prenatal massage therapy and working with a midwife or OB.GYN. I...
  4. M

Do you attract your Juno sign?

I don't know if I exactly attract my Juno sign... but I will say I am VERY comfortable with Taurus type guys. It is hard to say because not only do I have Juno in Taurus, but also Mercury, Venus, and Mars... My moon is in a very late degree of Aries... I do appreciate them, and they seem to get...
  5. M

Help Understanding my Boss.

Here are is my chart, and his chart (without the birth time) He is the warmest Leo I have ever in my life, met!
  6. M

Help Understanding my Boss.

I was hoping someone could help me understand why my boss and I click so well together. I have never in my life has such an absolutely amazing Supervisor!! His north node conjuncts my south node. His South node, conjuncts my North Node. His hiring me completely changed my life for the better...
  7. M

I think I found my dream job!!

Thank you! I love my job a lot. I am so happy with what I do each day.
  8. M

I think I found my dream job!!

Hi Friends, I posted on here a couple months ago asking whether or not I should take a job working in a Library! I never heard back except for a question of the way I worded my question. My question was " Would working in the Library be a good match for me? -- Does my chart indicate that I...
  9. M

Job Offer in the Library?

Yes. This would be my 3rd interview. I have already sat and interviewed twice once with an HR person, the second was with a group -- a couple board members, HR, and a couple Librarians.
  10. M

Job Offer in the Library?

Hi There! I have been trying to go back to work, and it seems that every time I land a job, another better job offer comes up. I finally landed a interview working for the Library, something I have wanted for the last 5 years. Should I go ahead an accept this job offer? The hours are very good...
  11. M

Which Job Offer Should I choose?

I decided to take the job teaching preschool. Thank you!
  12. M

A question about Libra Guys

Wonderful feedback.... I don't have too much experience with Libras. I don't judge any particular behavior, I just take notice of it. You can't fix crazy, you can only document it right?? haha.. Just kidding. ;) I like people... and all their quirks.
  13. M

Which Job Offer Should I choose?

Hi there!! I have been a stay at home mom for the past 9 years and am finally returning to the workforce! (Yay!!) :smile: I have three job offers and I'm not sure which one to go with. I enclosed my natal chart as well as my progressed chart in hopes that it might show which job I would have...
  14. M

Thank you so much for your feedback!! He is someone I started talking to when we were both teenagers in the 90's... We actually met in a chatroom on AOL, way back when you had dial up internet! LOL. We stopped talking neither of us really remember why, but then we found each other again on...
  15. M

Here is our Composite and Synastry charts. We were friends a long time ago, and recently became reacquainted. I enjoy his conversations, but he does seem rather fixated and stubborn... but always very polite when not talking about topics that he hold passionate beliefs about.