Recent content by mle6321

1. M

Progressed Pluto Help!

Thank you for your response! It’s very interesting to hear that you said Pluto’s aspects to other progressed planets was more noticeable than the sign-changing aspect. I should look more into the aspects that Pluto is forming with my professed Saturn and Mars. But you’re right, I should probably...
  2. M

Can you please help interpret these aspects for me?

My birth time is 2:40pm on 12/21/1994. My parents divorced in 05/2005, my half brother was born 09/2010, I moved across the country to get mental health treatment 09/2013, near death experience 08/2014, recovered from mental health problems to a very high degree 07/2017-07/2018. Does this help...
  3. M

Can you please help interpret these aspects for me?

Hello all! I am new to this community but I've been studying astrology for about 2 years now and would so greatly appreciate some external insight on my natal chart. There are a few aspects in my chart that I am able to make an interpretation about. Firstly, I am a Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp. I...
  4. M

Progressed Pluto Help!

Thank you so much for your insight!
  5. M

Hi Everyone!

Hello Lila! I am also new to the forums. It's nice to meet you!
  6. M

Introduce myself!

So nice to meet you! I am new to the forums
  7. M

Introducing myself

Hi Corinne! Welcome to the forums
  8. M

Hi yall

Nice to meet you! Do you know your Sun, Moon and rising signs?
  9. M

Hello all!

I am a Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp, Leo moon and Taurus ascending. I have been studying astrology for maybe 2 years now and I have a lot left to learn, and so many questions!
  10. M

Progressed pluto changing signs

Hello all, Any insight into progressed Pluto would be greatly appreciated... I haven't found a ton of information online about progressed Pluto. I understand that progressions usually focus on personal planets. Nonetheless, I found it interesting to see that Pluto will progress from Scorpio to...
  11. M

Progressed Uranus change boyfriend, my surgery

UPDATE: The wisdom tooth surgery went well.. I found information about the transiting moon being in particular signs affecting surgeries. If the moon is in a sign that rules the part of the body that you are having surgery on, you may be more sensitive to the surgery and that would not be a...
  12. M

Please read my birth chart? Sagiscorpricorn

Any insight on my birth chart would be greatly appreciated. I would like to get other perspectives because it’s sometimes hard to unbiased to my own chart. I have more planets in Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn. I feel like the energies of the three generally base my personality. I have...
  13. M

saturn/pluto effects?

Hello Scorpio90, I noticed a few things in your chart that I thought I'd share. I'm no expert, but here's what I noticed. You were mentioning transits, but Neptune stuck out to me more than Saturn or Pluto. Transiting Neptune appears to be conjunct with your natal moon, which is in Pisces. From...
  14. M

Lost and Uneasy

RaeCristaux, I’m not the most educated on all things astrology but I resonated with a lot of what you said, and you said to point out any thing that sticks out- so here goes nothing. I noticed you have quite a few planets in fixed signs: Mercury, Venus, Mars in Leo. Jupiter in Aquarius. Saturn...