Recent content by MiSt

1. MiSt

Do you have "The zodiac by degrees: 360 new symbols"-book by Martin Goldsmith?

Re: "The zodiac by degrees: 360 new symbols...
  2. MiSt

Re: Do you have "The zodiac by degrees: 360 new symbols"-book by Martin Goldsmith? Thank you ! But I Think Goldsmith is a F*ck*ng swindler...:whistling: I'm not very sure but it's the life :w00t: EEEEEEE VIVA SABIAN :wink:
  3. MiSt

Natal chart help ! A Software ?...

22 april 2:30 pm 1989 ?? :unsure::love:
  4. MiSt

Zodiac signs, when ?!

If this post is already posted, sorry and please give me the link. The dates of signs ? because, for exemple Alice bailey its ...Taurus 21-20 gemini 21-20 cancer 21-21.... and for other its 22 -22 for all or other and other... its difficult for me :pinched: So have you a answer ? For me taurus...
  5. MiSt

Greetings to ya all

Wow scorpio and capricorn, you are a warrioooor :biggrin: Don't kill me :surprised: :whistling: :unsure: :eek: ><>>
  6. MiSt

Him me and me

I have a new poney, her name is lucifer :rightful: I am Jesus Christ Jack sparow and lady gaga :bandit: And Blade the black killer !!! ( lapsus ), ( white's humour ) :lol::lol::lol::lol: I love me I don't like humanity in general, like me, just our soul :biggrin: Taurus Virgo and a mad...
  7. MiSt

Astrology e-books

I have "differents" degrees of zodiac : 3 traditional ( the same ...), Sabian, kozminsky, and yesterday I discovered Martin goldsmith and now I'm crazy !!!! :devil: :whistling: Later I buy this book...:pinched: months... years... :crying: F****** Evil ! :innocent: :cool:
  8. MiSt

"The zodiac by degrees: 360 new symbols Hi Please, I try to find this book in Ebook... If someone can tell me the 2 degree taurus, virgo and scorpio, if its to much lenght, just for the bull. Thank you very much its important :love:
  9. MiSt

Astrology e-books

2 degree taurus Please ! If someone has " ZODIAC BY DEGREES : NEW SYMBOL " by MARTIN GOLDSMITH ! For me in EBOOK ? Or where Find !? Or tell me the 2 DEGREE TAURUS completely, and if there is the time, 2 degree of Virgo and Scorpio. Thank you ! :sideways: