Recent content by Milk

1. M

When will I finish faculty?

Yes, that is true. Can you tell me when graduate will happen? Thank you very much.
  2. M

I mean "graduate".
  3. M

Hello to everyone! Can someone help me about this matter? I would be so thankful. When will I finish faculty? Thanks to everyone!
  4. M

Exam (tomorrow)

Sure, 7/10.
  5. M

Exam (tomorrow)

I am sorry, I forgot to update. :) I did pass this exam.
  6. M

Will they be together soon?

UPDATE! Her husband got a visa finally and he will come to her country at the begining of the next month.
  7. M

Ok, thank you very much! Of course I will. Best!
  8. M

Yes, it was immigration problem. Now Is just financial problems. Can you tell me the when they will meet? Thank you very much.
  9. M

Hi to everybody! I want to ask an question for my friend. The thing is that she has a long distand husband, and waiting for his finnaly coming to her country. They had few problems about his coming like papers, money... Will he come here soon? Will they be together soon? Thanks to...
  10. M

Does this new man really likes me?

That is what I thought. He is talking to much, and it sound like rushing and dishonesty. Actually I am not ready to get involved in new relationship any kind of it, serious or not serious, because I still didnt recover from previous one. Have no energy for new one. And his talk just make me...
  11. M

Thank you for the answer Tikana.
  12. M

I really feel, that something is not all right with this guy. He has some problems, I can feel it, but cant find out what it is. In the other hand he is such an good person. So I am a bit confused.
  13. M

Update! We met first time, few days ago. He likes me I think, I mean he said that he do and he is talking seriously about everthing. Writting me all the time, want to meet more often. Seems like a good guy but my inner voice says me different, I dont know why...
  14. M

This was the very first time I have asked about this question and about this guy. Thank you very much.