Recent content by mercuryforward

1. M

Does this person have ethical issues based on Jupiter's aspects and Mercury?

interesting discussion which I only saw after I already posted about how to spot liars. I see here the South Node in 4rh house of family and emotional intimacy squaring the Moon in 1st close to Asc. This Moon rules the 12th house. And it opposes Venus, ruler of both 3rd (communication, friends...
  2. M

Where would you see mendacity in a chart?

I meant to add, ruler of 3rd Venus in 5th, tightly conjunct to Mercury, squaring both a North Node and Mars conjunction in the 2nd and a South Node and Saturn conjunction in the 9th. So, yes, Mara and Saturn are opposite each other. That too 😏. Thanks.
  3. M

Where would you see mendacity in a chart?

If you knew someone who is an habitual liar, where would you see this in a chart? Would you focus only on the 3rd house, it’s ruler and its aspects? By lying I mean to a pathological degree, not little white lies like we are all guilty of. Or maybe there is also a fixed star for this? I’m also...
  4. M

For relocation charts, what’s your favorite online chart generator?

I automatically go to Astro.com whenever I need a chart for whatever, but I’ve needed to branch out. Their relocation chart just isn’t believable. The ASC and MC obviously will be different with a radically different latitude and longitude, but not according to Astro. On the other hand I find...
  5. M

The Ascendant degree in a relocation chart?

Thanks for posting that link. It sounds amazing! About relocating - this article made me laugh. https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/relocation-astrology-birth-chart-where-to-move Here is a quote farther down in article that summarizes how this works: “Your birth chart never changes; if...
  6. M

If the significators are forming no aspect...

Has anyone tried to reach out to him? I just read his epic post on progressions, the one where he describes writing out all the planetary positions in a spreadsheet. What an amazing mind! I hope he is well.
  7. M

Has anyone tried to reach out to him? I just read his epic post on progressions, the one where he describes writing out all the planetary positions in a spreadsheet. What an amazing mind! I hope he is well.
  8. M

Where are the house keys

It is a horary question but I’ve never done missing objects before. I’m just going to quote from “Simplified Horary Astrology” by Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, since that’s what I have. She makes the distinction between “lost” and “misplaced.” “The possession itself is ruled by its owner’s Second...
  9. M

Should I report my ex-husband to immigration?

His behavior is reprehensible and he has put you through a lot, but if you take a step back and look at the both of you from a bird’s eye perspective, your ex-husband is already tremendously challenged just by the way he is. If he’s truly bi-polar and not receiving treatment, then he’s literally...
  10. M

Thank you BobZemcos!! Much appreciated.
  11. M

Which house rules social media?

You’re so right! How did I not realize this? It makes no sense for the thing to be there, whether it’s calculated for a day or night chart. So it’s a glitch in the software then.
  12. M

Thank you so much, Elena! You’re giving me much to think about… I like how you draw in the other houses, and I can see how this all looks pretty positive. Question about Part of Fortune, this is the day part of Fortune? I thought these days only one is used, the one you get by adding “19” in...
  13. M

Can we talk about orbs?

Lately I’ve been wondering about the clutter in some of the charts generated with the wonderful Astrodienst. I adore that site, I really do, and am grateful for their fantastic service. But the orbs used, if you leave it as is in the settings, are way too generous. Or am I wrong about this? Is...
  14. M

Also, how is it a good idea if the 10th is squared by my ASC and Part of Fortune?
  15. M

Not sure I understand: “the moon doesn’t square the sun” because why? The sun escaped? It’s not predictive in the sense that the moon needs to complete a last aspect before leaving the sign it’s in, but I wasn’t looking at it in this way. I was interpreting it as a square like any other square...