Recent content by magicaldrream

1. M

what can you tell me about this person and mine's synastry and composite chart? any help would be greatly appreciated <3

of course and thank you so much for responding i appreciate it very much!!! i used astro.com for the synastry and they dont display aspects as far as im aware of :( and since im pretty new to looking at synastry charts i also found it quite difficult to see them/understand them.
  2. M

what can you tell me about this person and mine's synastry and composite chart? any help would be greatly appreciated <3

noo he is not married or with children (neither am i) and is single - we met two months ago and so far we have developed a very weird and deep relationship that neither of us has experienced before
  3. M

we aren't yet in a relationship but we both like each other and there is heavy flirting and tension on both sides - but as of right now we can't really be anything more than friends (plus it is a long distance situation) oh no there is an arrow when u hover with the mouse over the image and the...