Recent content by MadLion

1. M

Heart surgery (stent) when moon is in Leo, 2 days before full moon?

Question: How bad is it to have heart surgery (stent) when moon is in Leo, 2 days before full moon? Greetings all, My father is going to have heart surgery this February 14th, and I read that it's bad to have heart surgery when the moon is in Leo (which it is from Feb 14 to Feb 16th). I've...
  2. M

Curious about my chart

Hello, new to astrology and wanted to ask about my chart. Curious about what my chart says about any strengths / weaknesses / pitfalls / best life path, etc, hoping to learn more about my chart and astro in general. Any insight / feedback is greatly appreciated :)
  3. M

Tool to find exact time and date of certain moon illumination? (ie 33% illuminated)

Hello everyone, I'm trying to find something where it will show me what time moon will hit 56% illuminated, or 26% illuminated, etc - without having to keep timeanddate or other sites open at all times and wait in real time for that illumination to happen. Some sites give you %'s, but just...
  4. M

Greetings

Greetings, I am new to astrology but am a very curious person and would like to learn more about this subject. Looking actually for a tool to find exact % illuminated moon figures, and the corresponding times, will post in recommendations subforum :)
  5. M

How to figure out which house my North Node is in?

I see - thank you Osamenor. Looks like my North node is in the 11th house. One thing I was curious about... since my North Node is right between Taurus and Aries, does that mean that my North Node would be a mix of those two qualities? Or would all my characteristics still be 100% North Node...
  6. M

Thank you Osamenor for your help. I used that link you mentioned, and I think it's saying my North Node is between Taurus and Aries (photos attached below). According to "Astrology for the Soul" by Jan Stiller, for my birthday (March 23, 1986) my North Node should be in Taurus. Do you know...
  7. M

I filled out one of those online forms where you enter your birthday, birthplace, time of birth, etc. Got a bunch of information but nowhere did it specifically show which house my North Node was in. Can someone suggest a service that will show me? Currently reading "Astrology for the Soul"...
  8. M

Hello

Hello! New user, I find astrology very interesting. Hoping to learn more and start by figuring out how to find which house my North Node is in.