Recent content by mackicamica

1. M

Marriage or not?

Hi guys. We decided to organise everything in August? According to our natal charts will everything be ok? Is it the right time?
  2. M

Marriage or not?

I'm the inner wheel.
  3. M

Marriage or not?

Meaning we will have problems to conceive a child, or there will be some other issues that will delay that?
  4. M

Marriage or not?

What kind of delay? By whom?
  5. M

Marriage or not?

Hi guys. Will this relationship lead to a marriage? If so, when? Will we have kids?
  6. M

Synastry and composite chart

Will this relationship lead to a marriage and will we have kids? If so when?
  7. M

Thanks for your reply. Is this a good relationship and will it lead to a marriage? Will we have kids?
  8. M

Will this relationship lead to a marriage and will we have kids? If so when?
  9. M

Is there a future for this relationship?

Anyone? :crying::crying::crying:
  10. M

Is there a future for this relationship?

Will this relationship lead to a marriage and will we have kids? I don't know his time of birth.
  11. M

Desperate to find a job

Anyone???:crying::crying:
  12. M

Love of my love in the natal chart

What about the kids? Will I have them?
  13. M

Desperate to find a job

Hello guys. I graduated from foreign languages department four years ago. Since then I haven't had much luck considering the job opportunities. It's on and off. I'm currently replacing a colleague who is on a sick leave. I started working on 7th October and it will last till 11th of November...
  14. M

Help - psychological problems

Hi guys. There was a mistake in the first post regarding the birth time. Here is the correct one. Can you help me now? I ask about my brother. He's unemployed, single and has some concerns that he won't tell anyone. I see that he's thinking a lot. So, will he ever get married, have children and...
  15. M

Love of my life

If you're not sure, I'd try and find a career using your education in languages. Please :-)