Recent content by Lunar Pisces

1. Lunar Pisces

Nessus, a grim reaper but can also be good.

Nesus is still pretty new and google searches will likely land you at My Christian Psychic's website. She's known as Ami Anne or something at Lindaland. She's a far-right Chrisitanist who is pretty abusive herself over at Lindaland, dishing out garbage and then claiming she "just calls them like...
  2. Lunar Pisces

Ian Curtis rising? Remember Joy Division?

I have a pretty intense reaction to Scorp risings that I never get from Curtis. I'm very airy, and he has a definite air vibe about him, and I like him for a late Libra Rising, with Neptune/Moon near his ASC. Somewhere else on the forum in a thread about Neptune conjunct AC in the natal chart...
  3. Lunar Pisces

Neptune conjunct ascendant 1st house

My brother has Neptune conjunct his asc just under 2 degrees (his chart is attached below). It's also a singleton in his chart (only water planet--it's in Scorpio), and it squares his Sun and Mercury in Leo (exact for his Mercury). I don't have a lot of nice things to say about my brother, to be...
  4. Lunar Pisces

saturn square ascendant in synastry.

From the link posted above: "If synastry -- it's definitely a significant placement, though not always easy. Depending on the rest of the chart, the Saturn person has a strong authoritative influence over the ascendant person, teaching "lessons" and restructuring the way the ASC person sees...
  5. Lunar Pisces

Venus in Aquarius

It's been a few years since I lasted posted around here. I'm Mars in Aquarius gal who's madly, obsessively infatuated with a Venus in Aquarius guy (conjunct, orb 3"). It's a relationship I cannot pursue. He's in another country ATM and when he gets back he's moving to another city to pursue an...
  6. Lunar Pisces

Jared Loughner

@szanna--I was going with a Tuscon birthplace because all the info I had showed he had lived there since early childhood. Thanks for that info. I missed the possible yod. Thanks. A yod with Moon, Pluto and Mars, overlapping a Grand Trine with Mars, Mercury (ruler of moon int his chart) and...
  7. Lunar Pisces

Jared Loughner

OK, when I drew up the first chart for 9-9-88 I hd time for 2 AM an accident. If he was born later in the later half of teh day, he DOES have early degree Virgo moon. So it's possible he does have that early Virgo moon that i was theorizing about above, unlees he was born very early on the 9th...
  8. Lunar Pisces

Jared Loughner

Wow. Aries Mars tightly opposed Libra Merc and squared by retro Cap Netpune (cardinal Grand Trine with retro Neptuen in Cap as apex). Do you know how many charts of very mentally ill people I've looked at with afflicted Aries mars? A very high percentage, given that mars is fast moving and...
  9. Lunar Pisces

Jared Loughner

OK, Wikipedia is listing it as Sept. 10, 1988. What was the document? A court doc? I get a strong earthy, Fixed, specifically Taurean vibe about him. Makes me wonder if it's his ASC. I'll have to draw charts to see if that Taurean vibe is coming from something else.
  10. Lunar Pisces

Aspects signs of a cheater?/ Is she a Cheater?

Saying Aries moon tends to cheats is oversimplifying things--Aries is about egoism, but a moon in Aries is driven by egoism. Depending on the chart, that egoism may in fact mean sticking to the security of a stable relationship, where one's ego's a continually reassured and protected. Just an...
  11. Lunar Pisces

Julian Assange

One of my friends is a Cancer-Scorp with Sag ASC. She has no other Scorp in her chart except that Scorp moon, and she's VERY secretive and very Scorpy. Compared to her, Assange is astonishing forthcoming. However my friend has her Pluto, which rules her Moon (which in the 11th), in her 8th...
  12. Lunar Pisces

Julian Assange

Wow, you're really full of...something. I LOVE how people react so violently and irrationally to him. But it says more of them than it does of Assange. You can say what you want, but excuse me if I give more weight to people who have actually known him and aren't just mindlessly reactionary to...
  13. Lunar Pisces

Julian Assange

How would a Cancer MC fit? Wouldn't a defining theme of security, protection and compassion in every public thing he's done fit? He started with hacking into government agency computer systems, but imposed a self-rule of doing no harm or not doing anything that would jeopardy system stability...
  14. Lunar Pisces

Having sun and moon in very different signs

I don't have much earth in my chart. I have Saturn in Taurus, conjunct my Venus Gem, which gives me excellent artistic tastes yet lots of romantic woes. I have Virgo rising, and my Sun and Merc in the 10th house, so actually people mistake me for a Earthy type. A lot of people first assume I...
  15. Lunar Pisces

what are your quintile aspects and sesquadrate aspect

Quintiles in my chart: Moon Q Venus Sun Q Chrion ASC Q Jupiter Sesquadrate: Jupiter sesquadrate Chiron Uranus sesquadrate Chiron I don't know much abotu sesquadrates, but I feel my quintiles, especially my 7th house Pisces moon quintile my 9th house Gemini Venus.