Recent content by logansrun

1. L

Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

This is a fantastic idea. Where should we go for Aquariusville? Is it going to be a separate thread from this one?
  2. L

A little confused by this and looking for some clarity from anyone. I was born in 1992. I have Uranus/Neptune conjunction in Capricorn with Pluto in Scorpio as well as Saturn in Aquarius. I've tried to do my own research but still come up somewhat perplexed. My confusion lies in the years each...
  3. L

I DO notice that writers and film makers often have lots of IC/MH action. That's great to know, except I doubt the direction I'm taking when it comes to the creative arts at the moment. I am about to pursue film as a degree and recently finished another degree in photography. Over my lifetime...
  4. L

You must dedicate equal time to expressing 4th House Leo and 11th House Aquarium, make it OK to disagree and haggle within. I literally do this every day. :) And the energy's tension is always there but for some reason it doesn't feel very stressful or exhaustive necessarily to deal with, at...
  5. L

This had me sitting back and contemplating for awhile on exactly how I experience this. Well first off, I can admit there are times when I know myself to be passive-aggressive in situations. Not in every situation but typically when I'm trying to make a point about something, whatever it is...
  6. L

Neptune in Pisces - What will it mean? http://theastrologyroom.com/guides/n...t-will-it-mean The reading reminds me of some of things I'm looking and hoping to plan in the near and later future of my life path as well as how I could be specifically participating in the paradigm shift of...
  7. L

Questions I have...

I'm way rooting for you and full of a deep appreciation of your life experience! You rock! And yes, you are learning astrology very quickly, by transmission as much as cognition. Thank you for the support. Wish you could see the appreciation that I have which is showing on my face right now...
  8. L

Questions I have...

If you are generating long lists of data, you are not advanced enough as an astrologer to consider the meaning of said data. Again the leading cause of astrologer confusion is information overload. Advanced astrologers get lost in the infinitude of details too - when the stuff that really HELPS...
  9. L

Hello! Just wanted to say hi to everyone participating in this thread. Looking forward to adding in my own two cents as well. I am slowly catching up with the conversation as the posts here intrigue me. It's pretty refreshing to see people discussing the Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation...
  10. L

Questions I have...

I have been away for the past couple days so apologies for not replying sooner. Based on your past two posts, I'm glad that I am then in fact interpreting my chart properly. This is all great confirmation. I do have a couple more questions: Observing the Planets into the Signs and the Planets...
  11. L

Questions I have...

You have a Cancer 4th House with a Leo Moon on the IC, conjunct Leo Chiron - married to (opposite) Cap. Mar/Venus on your Midheaven. Powerful and fascinating, but not easy. You haven't given me any gender cues so I don't know if you are male or female. Mars/Venus on the MH means that the world...
  12. L

Questions I have...

I can definitely relate to your description of the Chiron Knights as I feel I've been slowly developing over the past 21 years by naturally taking the directions of healer, teacher, artist, warrior, and astrologer. At this point in time, I feel my energy (so-to-speak) focused more on truly...
  13. L

Questions I have...

To RosieOne & raqun: Thank you guys SO much! This is tremendously helpful. :happy: RosieOne: Being an 11th House Aquarius you ask really intense and deep questions. I am sure this is not the first time you have given people PAUSE when asking them questions. ^That made me laugh out loud...
  14. L

Questions I have...

Did I submit and or say the wrong things? Noticed nobodies replied. :unsure:
  15. L

Questions I have...

Hi Everyone, I am curious to know if some of you, when you all have the time, could interpret my natal chart based off the questions I have below. I have interpreted some of it myself, but I'm interested in receiving perspectives of my chart from others other than myself. Questions I have: 1)...