Recent content by Loda41

1. L

Can I make money in the stock market?

One possible approach might be to include a Romantic interest who may also be interested in investing to partner with.
  2. L

Read my natal chart

One other point is that you may have an intensity concerned with Political views, maybe political arguments between you and coworkers, family members, business partners.
  3. L

When will I win the lottery?

Here are some suggestions: you may have some talents and even psychic ability related to sports, speculation, you may have good luck teaching young people. You may find time spent on planning and strategy will pay off before trying lotto or other forms of speculation.Look over Zora's reply and...
  4. L

corona virus

Interesting interview with Astrologer Lada Duncheva showing venus squeezed by malefics in solar charts.2020-2023 predictions. https://youtu.be/ecvBMC2GnaM
  5. L

Random presidential thoughts

Trump seriously needs a White House Astrologer if for no other reason than to warn him Mercury is going Retrograde.His tweets this week about Fed prosecutions were really dumb and got his own people mad at him. He needs a two or 3 day tweet timeout on a regular basis.
  6. L

Super Bowl 54

It may not have great significance but it suggests a team from the Bay area belongs in or is part of this SB game. If 49ers were home team this might be more interesting.PS one other point, since this is a nocturnal chart look for energy from Mars and Venus...venus already making this a big...
  7. L

Super Bowl 54

San Francisco's city charter(6-27-1776)has the moon at 17 dg Scorpio. Coincidence?
  8. L

Super Bowl 54

I have done Frawley type charts on 49ers in past and noted they do well with strong Jupiter angles.
  9. L

Can Sports Astrology Beat the Bookies?

One local astrologer in my area described VOC in this manner; -- you can still make a horary prediction if the moon is VOC. Granted you have to probe a little harder and things are more difficult but accurate predictions can be made.
  10. L

2019–20 Premier League

Watford vs Man United 12/22. Am seeing scoring in first half by favored Man....Opinions?
  11. L

Inside the true motives of Scorpio.

Another thing to consider is that in Eastern Astrology, Planets in Scorpio would be read as having Libra qualities. Harmony beauty and justice would be featured benefic traits.
  12. L

How to predict Sport's outcomes.

I have found that astrology signs may not like be limited to one or two defined colors.PS Pluto is still regarded as a planet as far as I am aware. The Voyager explorer showed that its surface did have features consistent with a planet.
  13. L

Can we look at astrology from a scientific point of view?

Your talking about Quantum Physics. It is a legitimate question but beyond the scope of this webcite.
  14. L

Donald Trump will be impeached.

Trump needs to be aware of the fact that Mercury is in retrograde. Suddenly his tweets are drawing huge criticism seen as pointlessly rude and insulting to people like McCain. With all his resources POTUS can't find a good astrologer. #sad.
  15. L

Can anyone please give a chart reading?

Just a quick observation, you should consider to be a travel agent or work on a cruise ship looking for a position with promotions and wage increases.