Recent content by LisaDiane

1. L

How Does This Synastry Look...??

THANK YOU for your response!!!! So far, when we spend time together, he's wonderful and kind and attentive and accommodating...even though I KNOW there has to be more underneath that. Could you (or anyone) elaborate on how or why those aspects could make it difficult to be with him - is it...
  2. L

How Does This Synastry Look...??

Hi...it's ME again... I would like to know about the synastry between myself and a new man I've met...I am not sure if I should take a chance on him...I'm particularly worried about a Double Whammy of Moon Square Neptune... He seems really wonderful and very crazy about me...but I'm afraid of...
  3. L

Should I Believe Him...??

Thank you so much for all the information you've noted here!!! Your description of the Pluto Venus Conjunction is EXACTLY what I've been feeling since meeting him - I cannot get control of myself, and I definitely DO NOT trust myself with him! I feel like a "fish out of water" when it comes to...
  4. L

I finally have a little time to follow up!!! THANK YOU for your response - actually, what you said here is VERY helpful!!! I didn't think of that aspect, and you pointing it out was very enlightening! I also wonder if this has more of an impact because he has his own Uranus aspects in HIS...
  5. L

I've been seeing a guy, and there's something magnetic about him for me...Lol!!! Well, he hasn't been able to see me for almost 2 months, and he's barely messaging me. He SAYS it's only because his work has been so stressful and busy (I know that's true), and that he's crazy about me...but I...
  6. L

Virgo Ruled by Chiron...?

I don't think Chiron fits with Sag AT ALL...Sagittarius isn't a healer, it's a seeker, from my experience (I have Sag Ascendant). These are all VERY interesting!!! I was hoping to get some astrologer's experiences with interpreting charts using Chiron for Virgo, though, and whether it worked...
  7. L

THIS is an interesting point...but how does that fit with the belief of some that there are still two undiscovered planets for Taurus and Virgo...? HOW would they fit into houses and horoscopes the way you've explained...??
  8. L

Hi again, everyone!!! :-) I'd love to hear what the practicing astrologers on here think about Virgo's planet being Chiron instead of Mercury...and why...?? I've read a few well-respected astrologers recently who said using Chiron for Virgo answered some questions and mis-analyses of charts...
  9. L

Synastry Vs. Composite

Well, YES...that and how does it play out in the relationship when it happens...?
  10. L

Synastry Vs. Composite

Thank you CapGoddess, that was a help!! The square is between a Cancer Moon and Libra Mercury, and the sextile is between a Leo Moon and Libra Mercury. So let me ask you this...are you saying that there will be times that the square will show up and then other times the sextile will do the...
  11. L

Synastry Vs. Composite

NO...they are NOT both squared, the other pair do not make any aspect. I didn't think I'd need a chart because I'm only trying to understand HOW a negative aspect in synastry while positive in composite would affect the relationship...I'm only looking for general information about how synastry...
  12. L

Synastry Vs. Composite

Hi everyone!! I'm trying to understand a conflicting aspect, and I can't find any information on what this means. How does a Moon/Mercury aspect play out with a couple when in is Square in synastry, but Sextile in Composite...?? This is SO confusing to me!!! I didn't post any chart...
  13. L

Trying to Understand Synastry...

Thank you both for your replies!!! I'm quite unnerved about getting to know this guy, because ever since we met, I feel like he has some magical power over me, and I can't resist him! Lol!! I've never felt this way before with anyone else, and it makes me nervous...how can I know if I'm...
  14. L

Trying to Understand Synastry...

Hi!!! Could anyone help me understand some things about the synastry of these charts...? In particular, the Mercury Square Moon, and Pluto Square Ascendant...can anything else in the charts ease the negative effects of those two aspects on the relationship...? THANKS!!! :-)
  15. L

Pisces

I have had a VERY different experience with Pisces... My mother is a Pisces, and my father has a Pisces moon, and I have never seen such emotionally immature and selfish people in my life. My mom had six of us kids, and has never been interested in nor able to meet our emotional needs AT ALL...