Recent content by Lilyana

1. Lilyana

Will my sister find her cat?Help

Hi, On May the 9th sister's cat run away. We live in a building, and around are many houses and river and she can't find her. Cat is one year old and I am worried how she will survive because she gets scared easily. Please help me to understand where to search for her?
  2. Lilyana

11th lord in 7th house?

Eleventh House Lord in Seventh House – Lord of gains in the house of spouse, indicates that either gains to spouse or gains from spouse. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse is more. Since this house represents desires so will indicate or increase lustful and passionate nature of natal...
  3. Lilyana

Sister's job

==================================
  4. Lilyana

Sister's job

Thanks for quick reply Rafaella.I am asking the question but she didn't give me permission to tell details just to ask.
  5. Lilyana

Sister's job

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  6. Lilyana

any hope?

You are welcome:smile:
  7. Lilyana

any hope?

You are welcome:smile:
  8. Lilyana

any hope?

Here is your full vedic report on 47 pages✨
  9. Lilyana

any hope?

Divine spark, here is your chart, so it will be easier for astrologers to help you>
  10. Lilyana

Your Favorite Astrology Sites

http://astroisha.com/
  11. Lilyana

All sorts of Free Astrology Report sites

http://astroisha.com/
  12. Lilyana

Mother's operation

======================================================================
  13. Lilyana

Mother's operation

=================================================================
  14. Lilyana

Mother's operation

========================================
  15. Lilyana

Mother's operation

Thank you Marinka. I asked my mother to cancel operation and also to get a second opinion.I'll give feedback soon. Also,thanks Slenkar