Recent content by lilllybelle

1. lilllybelle

Year of Birth in Past Life

Hey JupiterAsc, Thanks for the info. That's not exactly the technique I was looking for, but it might be fun to explore at some time. At one time, they had the technique that I am looking for out on the educational pages- in the same places that you can see all the eclipses for the year and so...
  2. lilllybelle

Year of Birth in Past Life

I'm not really sure if the Spiritual Realm is the right place to post this thread, but anyway.. About 6 years ago there was a technique on astrology weekly where you would convert some of the degrees in your chart to find out what year you were born in a past life. I can't remember the exact...
  3. lilllybelle

Problem with a woman Aries at work

These kind of situations are so difficult because it's hard to know what to make of them. She may not have a problem with you at all, and it may be that she is a little hesitant of you because she doesn't know what to make of you. However, instinct is queen. If her nonverbal behavior is telling...
  4. lilllybelle

Congradulations to all Egyptians

Egypt is really showing how great they are. I just hope they go all the way and don't stop pushing until the state of emergency is lifted, a democratically elected leader is in office as well as a revised or new constitution is in place. I so hope they make it, and go all the way. They could set...
  5. lilllybelle

Astrology On The News!!!!!

Wobble" is not a precise scientific term, alas. But it you think about 7th or 8th grade science class-type stuff, basically; (1) The earth rotates around the sun: its orbit. Yeah, I was being silly. Humor is so hard to convey through a computer screen :sad:.
  6. lilllybelle

Astrology On The News!!!!!

One thing that all of this means is that astrologer hobbyist are now going to have to understand the whole earth wobbling thing a little better( That's exactly how I will explain it: You see people, the earth wobbles. Yes, we have a wobbly earth). This thread has been very good in being an...
  7. lilllybelle

Quite a grand cross we've got coming!!!

Yes, I'm feeling it in the financial sector. The configuration is taking place in my 2nd/8th and 5th house. I recentlly found out how much debt I have from school (uranus and jupiter just entering the 8th). I thought I was going to lay a golden brick. I couldn't breathe for a bit. Anyway, I...
  8. lilllybelle

Uranus transiting the 8th house

Elbenia, That was a helpful post. I'll try to locate the book you mentioned. I think I might enjoy uranus being in the 8th as I miss having that kind of private intimacy with someone else.
  9. lilllybelle

Astrology bringing you down

Good words of wisdom.
  10. lilllybelle

Behavioral differences in virgo and libra moon?

Are you speculating on whether your moon is really 29' virgo or whether it is 0' libra? If that is the question, it is easy to tell the difference. If you have a moon in libra you will have deep down driven need or desire to share your life with someone else. It doesn't meant that you will...
  11. lilllybelle

How has your natal uranus colored or influenced uranus transits in the past?
  12. lilllybelle

Astrology bringing you down

You know I've been struggeling with the same issue in a round-about way myself. I started dating this guy, that I'm crazy about, two days before mars went retrograde. My knowledge of astrology is creating a lot of fear in me that the relationship is doomed because of when we started dating. When...
  13. lilllybelle

I have found this to be true for most transits, but I started toying with the idea a little bit. My natal uranus is retrograde in the 3rd house. Due to the retrograde factor, I believe this is a strong indicator of travel or moving. So this would indicate that I should have moved most every time...
  14. lilllybelle

Sorry for my slow response again. I've been working and traveling a lot lately. I do appreciate the feedback. My mars, venus and south node are in the 8th house, but it will be several years before the conjunction takes place. It seems I am very intrested in the emotional landscape of this...
  15. lilllybelle

Hello Freedomlover, Thank you for the response. I seriously don't want to dredge through more past issues. I got enough of that over the past 15 years when pluto was transiting my 4th house. I'm truely hoping uranus in the 8th will bring a sense of wholeness and help me toss some of my feelings...