Recent content by lightmyfire

1. L

Am I cursed?

That really was beautiful :lol: *wipes your tears* Visual art is great, but what you're doing sounds way cooler. Hey, if you're happy doing what you do, then you are truly blessed!
  2. L

Am I cursed?

Rereading this and I think I sound just a bit dramatic...I was in a horrible mood when I posted this so excuse some of the melancholy. :biggrin: Literally no one in my family has done anything "big" for lack of better word (at least imo) so I scared myself last night and kept thinking I'd be a...
  3. L

Am I cursed?

Hi!!! Yes, I know about fixed stars! A lot of texts on it are extremely ominous and talk about getting your head decapitated or being burned at the stake...Haha maybe in the old days, the possibility for that was high, but I'm not sure how to incorporate fixed stars in a modern world. Feeling...
  4. L

Am I cursed?

Hello, mathur_dinesh. Thanks for being honest, but not hostile. :) Your hands must get tired answering so many of these questions, huh? I think the website I used calculated the timing of my Mahadasha wrong...I could've sworn I wasn't ending the moon's sub-period until October. Hm. It ends in...
  5. L

Am I cursed?

Hi, RaRohini. Thanks so much for replying. :) My 7th is strong, are you sure? Every website where I've calculated my chart has put my 6th as strongest. I'm a little confused right now... Ah, ya know, I'm really starting to enjoy the company of kids though this was definitely not something i...
  6. L

Am I cursed?

I know. :( Sometimes it's hard to see beauty when you shroud your mind with ugliness.
  7. L

Am I cursed?

edited for personal reasons