Recent content by Lesley1122

1. Lesley1122

Astrology and Enlightenment/Spirituality

(pisces asc, sensitive, spiritual, ethical, traditional, sat 12th pisces seeking isolation;) This is spot on. I am quite a loner but because i feel oveewhelmed by others energy and sometimes lose myself in others energy so i need time alone to connect with my true self etc. stress-delays in...
  2. Lesley1122

Thank you. I will most definately keep this in mind and reflect on it. Please take care xx
  3. Lesley1122

Sorry you are 100% correct. My other thread has my noon chart. My apologies kshantaram. I was waiting for paper work to confirm my birth time. My aplogies. The above chart is the correct one Xx
  4. Lesley1122

Good Morning. Thank you so much I am a singer and very spiritual. I agree mostly and i appreciate it because it will help me to learn. Thank you Xx I hope you have a lovely day P.s the chart is 4.23am birth time.. uk xx Thank you again xx
  5. Lesley1122

Please find my rectified below xxx I would appreciate any insight. Thank you
  6. Lesley1122

Thank you Kshantaram!! I got my chart rectified due to my lack of exact knowledge but it is crazy to read this now. Early march i went through ego death. I was chasing many things externally and now i want none of it. I have lost all egotistical passion. At times my ego gets excited and wants...
  7. Lesley1122

I agree 😂😂 thank you xx
  8. Lesley1122

Thank you my dear xx Much appreciated... i will take a look now xx My apologies for my late reply xx
  9. Lesley1122

I appreciate this so much. I apologise for the long delay in replying. I just want to thank you Thank you again xx
  10. Lesley1122

Ego death and higher conciousness in the Natal chart/Synastry

Hiya everyone... I hope you are all well xx I would really appreciate if anyone could indicate any of the above aspects in my natal/composite between myself and spiritual mentor xx Thanks guys xx
  11. Lesley1122

Hi everyone...please could you help interpret any significant points in my chart?

Good Evening Waybread, I apologise for my late response. I am quite the hermit sometimes :lol: I am glad i was able to make your day. You deserved it. Thank you again and I wish you all the best :smile:
  12. Lesley1122

Thank you Chakravathy. Much appreciated. And thank you for taking the time to reply. x
  13. Lesley1122

Okay, Thank you... That is amazing. So based on vedic astrology, where would one need to focus on? As in houses and planets. Also how does vedic astrology differ from western astrology? Sorry to ask so much questions. I find vedic astrology so interesting. Thank you Mathur x
  14. Lesley1122

Hi, Sorry i did not explain this further. I guess i am talking in terms of mindfulness, awareness, compassion, moving past egotistical desires and living through spirit, universal compassion...moving thoughts away from ourselves and towards the collective. Our divine reasoning for being here...
  15. Lesley1122

Hi everyone...please could you help interpret any significant points in my chart?

Thank you Sweet Pea. I have sent of my public records disclosure form in the post today so hopefully very soon i will be able to confirm the correct time. I 100% understand what you are saying. I unfortunately am not able to ask my parent, i am also the first born so my siblings would not have...