Recent content by Leo08

1. L

Jupiter as significators

Hello to all ! I had a job interview and still waiting for the result so I pulled this chart last week at the time of asking the question. I hope someone will help me out analyze this horary chart. Me as querent - Jupiter (trad ruler of Pisces) Job as quisited - Jupiter Moon - my...
  2. L

Will I be able to sell my land?

Thanks WCA for your detailed analysis & the points you've raised are really relevant w/c make it amazing. Yup I have got an agent. Having you pointing out Jupiter in Cancer is an encouraging thought. Yeah I tried to interfer w/ my agent & there was this guy who enquired about the prop. He...
  3. L

Opinions on his marriage

As a novice, I think his pluto in the 5th will be an issue... in hard aspect to his moon, chart ruler. Venus in Aquarius suggests aloofness in love. Sun/Merc conj squares Uran may point to being unstable in terms of self-expression & communication. Just my observation, this is by no means...
  4. L

Hello to all horary practioners in the house :) So there's sort of development... a prospect buyer but no confirmation yet. I cast another horary in relation to this with the question: Will I find buyer for my land after placing newspaper advert? Me = Mars Buyer = Venus Co-significator =...
  5. L

I agree that less than 3 deg asc denotes that it's too early to tell the outcome. Something might indeed comes up as you suggested. I really appreciate your detailed analysis. Thanks & all the best to you !
  6. L

Thanks Harold for your response, really appreciate it. Can you please explain more about that something will come up. Do you see any clues from this chart? Cheers :)
  7. L

Can U comment on this...

Great stuff from Krewster as usual. Though your analysis is so deep, I have to reach the bottom, lols !!! You seem to visualize these triangle patterns really well. Your unique perspective on this matter is such a learning opportunity for me. So I thank you sincerely. Thanks for your time...
  8. L

Can U comment on this...

Thanks Zarathu, that's cool. I would like to hear any other views please. Cheers!!!
  9. L

Can U comment on this...

But he can be outwardly frank also ha ha ! Thanks !!!
  10. L

Can U comment on this...

Well, I think the jury is still out regarding those "patterns" but still interesting, isn't it? So yeah, you and Zarathu make sense. Wow, Krewster your analysis just blew me away, so impressive ! Thank you SO much for your helpful insights :) As far as synastry goes, what I like most is that...
  11. L

Can U comment on this...

Hi Krewster, I would like to hear your analysis pls... :)
  12. L

Can U comment on this...

Rahu thanks for your insight. Well, he is both gentle and strong but don't know about psychic ability lol. Is telepathic good? What can you say about his IC?
  13. L

Can U comment on this...

Yes of course. I think there is some hidden meaning in the pattern that some charts have. In this case it's a mystic rectangle but I don't have any idea what's the meaning. So what's your opinion of this chart?
  14. L

Can U comment on this...

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it Krewster :)))
  15. L

Can U comment on this...

The chart below forms a mystic rectangle. Is there any particular meaning to it? This is the chart of my bf and would like to know how you read the Mars/Uranus conj opposite Saturn in his natal. Also, any opinion on his colorful first house? Thanks a lot :biggrin: