Lemmpi's latest activity

• Lemmpi
    Lemmpi replied to the thread Waiting a phone call.
    Thank you EleneJ :) I just would like to have someone that also is active towards me. At least somehow. Sun is trining ascendant but...
  • Lemmpi
    Yes, that’s good approach. I will let you know if he takes contact in ten weeks or so. I’m disappointed but if his feelings were...
  • Lemmpi
    Lemmpi reacted to starlink's post in the thread Pluto Conjunct Moon in Horaries with Like Like.
    Learning everytime something from you Olivia :). I do connect those planets with situations which we desire less in our lives, so yes...
  • Lemmpi
    Lemmpi reacted to IleneK's post in the thread Waiting a phone call with Like Like.
    I don't know. He is Moon in Scorp so in fall, so maybe he is having a difficult time with something? I am a bit concerned that he/Moon...
  • Lemmpi
    Good catch. His situation is in process..he is separating with his former girlfriend. Or he was are already when we met but I don’t know...
  • Lemmpi
    facebook direct download He was supposed to take contact to me. Now it’s been 23 days since we last were in contact. It’s 7th house...