Recent content by Lela

1. L

Solar Return - translocation advice?!

Starlink, You wrote that you would chose 0 degree Leo ASC – but did you consider that with Leo Asc, Moon in that SR chart will be ruler of intercepted 12th house?? That does not sound good to me – that is what I am afraid of. :)
  2. L

Starlink, Thanks for your help! Olivia - Regarding the book you recommended - I bought this book and I am totally disappointed with it. In my opinion, beside some very good remarks, book is written in a confusing style. I do not like illustrations, text and corresponding charts are kind of...
  3. L

Hi all, In a less than a month I will have my 30th solar return:). After analyzing my 2009/10 SR chart I realized that if I go to my birthplace (parents home) to celebrate birthday that will really affect my SR-Ascendant. In short - if I for my birthday stay in town where I live now SR-Asc...
  4. L

Does T Saturn break your relationships?

Hi, I just quickly checked two break-ups from previous two years: - one relationship ended with exact tr. Uranus square my n. Asc/Desc - second relationship ended with tr. Saturn conjunct my n. Moon (less than 1 degree conjunction). At the same time tr. Uranus was squaring my n. Mercury...
  5. L

Does T Saturn break your relationships?

Hi, I have the same bad experience with breakup under Saturn transit. Tr. Saturn was in conjunction with my nat. Jupiter (asc. ruler) making T-square to natal Venus/Chiron opposition when my 6-year relationship ended. At the same time tr. Saturn conjuncted my ex-boyfriend’s Moon (his Moon and...
  6. L

Strange Solar Return – BIG CHANGE

Dear Cassandra thank you very much for interpretation. :) You are right – by mistake I attached two different systems (equal house and Placidus). I saved both system charts to analyze them and compare…but I wanted to post only Placidus. Well, Placidus – solar return chart (only) in now added to...
  7. L

Strange Solar Return – BIG CHANGE

Hi :), Few weeks ago i celebrated my 30th b-day. Solar Return for my 30th b-day is the strangest SR I ever had… I will try to give some explanations but I will be very thankful for any comments and suggestions. Ascendant on 29 degree Aries (next 2009/2010 SR will be on 29th degree of Cancer...
  8. L

Love is in the air? :)

The outcome: My love life was very unstable during SR 2007/2008, totally unexpected situations, even 2x something like “love at first sight” (even I am to prone to it at all – Virgo moon ;)). I had a very passionate relationship with a man who has a pretty aggressive nature. Violent situations...
  9. L

Difficult situation

------------
  10. L

Difficult situation

Dear AG and JJJ thanks for reply :)! JJJ I am also very interested in predictive astrology (that is my favorite field of astrology, working mainly with solar arc and progressions, and transits of course. I am not good with return charts) so I have checked first time meeting chart at the...
  11. L

Difficult situation

Outcome: Sun separating Saturn gives clear and true answer – NO! We never spoke again after last call (two weeks ago); we did not see each other after I came back from my business trip… Only “wrong” thing in horary chart could be this “Moon trine Jupiter-R” because there is absolutely no chance...
  12. L

Difficult situation

Hi Astrobhadauria, Thanks for examples! Only thing I do not understand in your post: is last sentence! Romance to a second female?????? Or you just want to say that we should now consider Moon making trine to Venus (Jupiter-R) that implies - romance going on???? Could you please be more...
  13. L

Difficult situation

Dear Archergirl, Thank you very, very much for your help. I really appreciate detailed explanations – for many of us -“students”, this forum provides a great way to learn and understand astrology! You and other senior/active astrologers are doing a great job! So, after some time I will write...
  14. L

Difficult situation

question regarding moon I have one very important question for more experienced Horary astrologers– isn't outcome of horary question also defined by the last aspects that Moon makes before leaving sign? If that is case, than is it last EXACT major aspect that counts or last aspect to any...
  15. L

Difficult situation

Dear Archergirl, Thank you very much for answer!!! On Sunday, when writing the post I was really upset...Even I said that I am not going to call him – at the end I did the opposite. We talked for an hour and chances that everything will be ok are minimal. For some unknown reason he is angry...