Recent content by Lazy Cat

1. Lazy Cat

Starting over..

Prominent, I don't know what to tell you, but I'd like to say that I completely relate. I still live with my mom (never moved out), arts have always been my thing, but I never figured out what I really want to do, or what my purpose might be. I feel like I've been walking in a fog, no idea...
  2. Lazy Cat

My Mars is like the rejected kid of my chart

Ah, you have Saturn in the 5th (me too). You got all you need. Got for it! lol Now seriously, you seem to have a nice chart for artistic expression. And if that's what you really want to do, go for it with all your heart, cause that's all that really matters. ;) Let's go paint the world with...
  3. Lazy Cat

My Mars is like the rejected kid of my chart

With Mars in the 10th house, specially in a fire sign, you'll want to work on your own, for yourself. You know, be your own boss. You won't have much patience for others. I have it there too. In a fire sign also. A bi-quintile is a minor aspect... I'm not saying it doesn't do anything, but in...
  4. Lazy Cat

Whats become of Pisceans everywhere?

serafin5, *hug* kuntu, how old is your brother? Cause my mother is a Pisces too, and she's fine. Like other mothers mentioned here, she's more on the spiritual side. So maybe it also has to do with age? I thought I'd take a look at my progressed chart. My progressed sun is now in Aries - hello...
  5. Lazy Cat

Whats become of Pisceans everywhere?

Pisces here. Reality keeps hitting me in the face. It's hard to keep dreaming (unless I completely lose touch with reality). And if a Pisces can't dream, it can't be happy. I'm on the verge of losing hope, as I see no light at the end of the tunnel. I see no end, at all. But you've caught me...
  6. Lazy Cat

What are your coping methods?

What do you really like to do, then, Prominent? Maybe you should try other things, maybe you still haven't found the right path after all. I wish I could help you, but I don't know how...
  7. Lazy Cat

What are your coping methods?

I hear you! Same here. But think of it this way: you're already doing what you most love to do (your art). You love what you do, right? So, you're on the right path. You're on your way there. If you want to go somewhere, you have look ahead, not back. Looking back shows you who you are now, not...
  8. Lazy Cat

North American animal signs by birthdate

I'm a Wolf. :love: I do identify with it.
  9. Lazy Cat

Hey You Guys

Hi Yann, welcome to the forum! =)
  10. Lazy Cat

Facebook

It's what you make of it, really. Although I can see how it can easily become evil.
  11. Lazy Cat

The bullish second house

My 2nd is Leo. Empty. Sun in the 9th, Pisces. I'm no good with business, I just want to give everything away! =| Hm... I'm a cat person (Leo, Lion, cats... yeah) I like their independent personality. So, I value independence? But how can I be independent if I don't relate to making money? Oh...
  12. Lazy Cat

Attracting younger girls and superficial or "secret" relationships?

You say you're told you are "brilliant". Maybe that intimidates them... I mean, they might feel fascinated by you, but intimidated at the same time, like, they fear they could never keep up with you, and you'd get bored of them after a while. Something else I was thinking.... could those...
  13. Lazy Cat

Libra risings and Christopher Lee

LOL That was awesome. The first time... =P
  14. Lazy Cat

12th house and Dreams

I've been writing down my dreams. I want to analyze recurrent themes and such and see if it has any connection with transits. It's going to be a lot of work... and I haven't started yet!
  15. Lazy Cat

Sun Square Moon?

Hm.... Pisces Sun square Sagi Moon, here. I question myself a lot, and I never have the right answer at the right time. I never really thought about were this comes from, until I saw myself in your posts.