Recent content by lazarusx

1. L

I am being crushed - Pluto/Saturn

I wasn't sure where to post this. It focus's more on transits but at the same time it's specific to a chart reading. I'm trying to understand what's happening at the moment, I have T Saturn opposite Moon which is sending my emotional state into a wreck, I feel repressed/disconnected from myself...
  2. L

What is your most elevated planet and how has it manifested itself?

You and me both. I have Neptune as the most elevated planet. I also have Pieces on the Midheaven. I've drifted through jobs a lot. I've also done a lot of travel and have a tendency to wanderlust. The last time I went overseas I was gone for two years. I seem to work better when I'm directly...
  3. L

Emotionless Capricorn ???

I don't find them emotionless, just in control. Two of my ex-girlfriends were Capricorns. As a Cancer i found it frustrating emotionally, my Moon is in the 1st House Gemini so it's like second nature for me to talk about my emotions without hesitation and be very expressive. Where for my ex...
  4. L

Saturn T 7th House - Isolation?

In the past two years I have entered into a period of extreme isolation. I continue to go to work but I have no social life and no real desire to form one (at this time). Prior to this period I was living a very different life overseas where I worked with a lot of different people, had a...
  5. L

Neptune Sun Aspects

I have the opposition with Neptune in the 8th. Escapism comes to mind. Blurring of boundaries. Spiritual Transformation. Drugs and Sex were a central focus for me as a means of escapism and psychological exploration. It's probably one of the least understood aspects in my chart. I can identify...
  6. L

Chart Patterns and How You View the World

I would answer: both. I have my own philosophical reasoning behind this that is entrenched in existentialism. But with regards to astrology I have a balance of masculine/feminine signs, and there's also a balance between the hemispheres. I would say no, I don't need the recognition. I...
  7. L

Dreams and Reality

I believe I am undergoing an internal conflict where my dreams or perception of the future is coming up against the hard wall of reality. I personally feel divided on how I see myself in relation to my path in life, one part of me feels ambitious and bold, a dreamer and explorer that seeks...
  8. L

Gemini Moon random thoughts

The question is a bit vague, nonetheless: Gemini Moon 1st house tightly conjunct Jupiter and Mercury. It's all about communication and writing for me, everything I write has an undertone of philosophical perspective.. languages and literature interest me. I wouldn't say my thoughts are...
  9. L

Nodes and your past lives

North Node: Aquarius 9th House South Node: Leo 3rd House. There's a strong need to travel and associate with well-educated people, deep interest in world, political and social issues. I've spent quite a bit of time travelling and living among other cultures.. philosophy has strongly influenced...
  10. L

Pursuing Higher Education?

Immensely. There's been major shifts in my thinking away from the liberal left and further towards a more conservative right, I have identified strongly with the left my entire life and that is been challenged significantly right now.. my mind is more open to other perspectives then it ever has...
  11. L

Pursuing Higher Education?

Not to repeat a similar thread in this section regarding the same topic, i just didn't want to hi-jack that thread with my own questions. The issue of formal higher education has suddenly become a focal point in my life, certain people I've met in recent years have most definitely attributed to...
  12. L

Transit Pluto Opposite Sun

Thanks. I missed that transit, I spent a bit of time reading into it's influence.. I've been writing a 10-page memoir on a hitch-hiking journey i undertook last year which sounds in-line with the creative aspect of this transit. I also transitioned from been very sociable (I was living abroad...
  13. L

Progressed Venus Conjunct Sun

Yeah, i'm certain that if i ever do get married it will be to a foreigner. Like yourself the differences are extremely stimulating for me, Jupiter(Ruler of my 7th house) conjuncts Mercury and Moon in my 1st.. so my mind and emotions are turned on and open when i come into contact with that...
  14. L

Transit Pluto Opposite Sun

I have focused a great deal on Natal Astrology for almost all of my understanding about astrology, but I've paid little attention to transits.. but with what's currently happening in my life right now i'm forced to look at the transits because I feel I am getting absolutely destroyed. So the...
  15. L

Progressed Venus Conjunct Sun

Perhaps. If i look at my own experience i would agree. I had the opposite progression (P Sun conjunct N Venus) begin around 2012; that year changed my entire life with respect to women, romance and love. I was travelling abroad and met a foreigner who was the first person i felt love for, it...