Recent content by Lady14

1. L

Blocked Energy, Karma, Eclipes

I'm sorry, I hope this one is better to read.
  2. L

Blocked Energy, Karma, Eclipes

Hallo, in the end of last year I broke up with my boyfriend (during the end of Venus Retrogade). It was defently the right decision. After that the next 2/3 months I felt so happy, like never before in my life. I had an overwhelming feeling of happiness for no reason. But then that was over...
  3. L

Ceres Conjunction

"With Venus and Ceres in Virgo, I wonder if you enjoy gardening-- or would if you had the opportunity" That is interesting, but no I haven't. "Virgo is an earth sign, and these planets trine Jupiter in the earth sign of Taurus, so you may express your femininity (Venus) in "earthy", very...
  4. L

Ceres Conjunction

Wow, this is very interesting because some points are so accurate. "You can use your special insight with Ceres to help couples with therapy or even very down-to-earth" I actually want to study pyschology and then go towards couples/sexual therapy. "Contraception, adoption, etc are all topics...
  5. L

Friendship Synastry

What is your opinion about the Synastry Chart with my best friend (both female)? Is it Karmic? (My Chart is the inner circle, hers the outer)
  6. L

Ceres Conjunction

Does it work now?
  7. L

Ceres Conjunction

Thank you for your answer. I don‘t know how to post a picture of my Chart. 😬 Does this link work? https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?showgif&lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_anonymous.15349.115118.png&res=100
  8. L

Ceres Conjunction

My Ceres conjunct my Venus in Virgo in the 8th house. What does this mean?
  9. L

Part of Fortune conjunct Uranus and South Node

My Part of Fortune is at 12 degree Aquarius in the 2nd house, like my Uranus 12 degree Aquarius 2nd house (Retrogade). So they’re are exact on the same degree. Both conjunct my South Node at 9 degree. Does this mean something special?